Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Montana Warriors On The Water (MWOTW) >

Montana Warriors On The Water (MWOTW)

Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Montana Warriors On The Water (MWOTW)

Old 05-24-2017, 04:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default Montana Warriors On The Water (MWOTW)

Montana Warriors On The Water, I would urge folks to check out this organization out of Miles City, Mt. They have been around for only a few years but are doing great things. I was fortunate enough to host a upland bird hunt and a cow elk hunt for current and former service members last year. They also put on a yearly fishing trip for between 15-18 former and current veterans at Ft. Peck reservoir here in NE Montana. They have no paid employees. All are volunteers. They invite folks from all over our country. MWOTW exist with the help and generosity of folks and businesses through out our country. At the end of this years fishing trip, there will be a benefit concert and live auction on Saturday, July 15 in the evening. It will feature the Southern Drawl Band. If you can make it to NE Montana, it will be the hottest night of the summer! If not, please check out their website, and if you are able, send them a check! Thank You.