Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
4K Filming and Editing for Videos and Shows >

4K Filming and Editing for Videos and Shows

Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

4K Filming and Editing for Videos and Shows

Old 11-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Spike

Default 4K Filming and Editing for Videos and Shows

Hey Guys!

I do filming and editing for any type of video or show. I film in 4K resolution for the best quality, and also offer drone/aerial filming. I am trying to get my work and service out there through word of mouth so the first few people who want to work with me, I will give you a big discount to show what my work is made of! If you are interested or want more info, you can call me at 614-359-0991 or email me at [email protected].

I also do logo, website, and graphic design. So if that is something that interests you, I would love to work with you!

Thanks!
Luke Morton
614-359-0991
[email protected]

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 11-11-2015 at 02:32 AM. Reason: moved and PM member with rules 7 &11 violation warning