Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Lion hunt in africa planned? >

Lion hunt in africa planned?

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Lion hunt in africa planned?

Old 08-14-2015, 03:31 AM
Spike

Default Lion hunt in africa planned?

Are you passionate about hunting? Are you going to Africa on a lion shoot in the next couple of months? Do you think the media has been unfairly slamming hunting?

Barcroft Productions based in the UK is making a documentary film with a major broadcaster about all aspects of the hunting industry including lion hunting and we want you to take us on your journey.

Barcroft have a reputation for making innovative, balanced and fair documentaries which have earned us a reputation as producers of challenging and topical television shows aired on some of the biggest networks in the world. We recently created a film with adventure presenter Bear Grylls where we examined mankind’s historical fascination with conquering Mount Everest.

Contact me here, we'd love to hear from you.
Old 08-14-2015, 04:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

Pardon me if I don't have a high degree of confidence in your being ojective or your intent. The last thing we need now that the hysteria and lies have subsided over Lion hunting in Africa is someone reopenng wounds that were inflicted by liars and the various liberal medias to begin with. There is no way I would cooperate with a documentary company regarding big game hunting in Africa, that would be analagous to cutting your own throat to make money for the company. Since you didn't mention the "major" broadcaster I will assume it is not the BBC so it is probably an American broadcasting company. We have seen the hatchet jobs done by American broadcast companies on hunters and hunting in the past. We have a saying here in the Colonies, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!
Old 08-14-2015, 04:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is, in my opinion, a scam post. I'm reporting it to the mods as spam as a front for an anti hunting twist.
Old 08-14-2015, 08:00 PM
Super Moderator

This topic properly belongs in the classified section. It's suspect as possibly some kind of anti-hunting ploy (especially with its' timing and subject matter) but I didn't find much of anything about the company on the net.

CalHunter