Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Do you want your trophy shot to be seen around the world? >

Do you want your trophy shot to be seen around the world?

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Do you want your trophy shot to be seen around the world?

Old 12-06-2012, 03:35 AM
Spike

Default Do you want your trophy shot to be seen around the world?

Hi there hunters.

I represent a signed UK rock band with over a million combined YouTube views. They're currently preparing to release their second record and are putting together the artwork for the various singles that will accompany it.

To cut a long story short, the band are looking for an iconic shot of a hunter or hunters (male or female, adults or children) sitting beside an incredible hunt trophy - something big and fierce, like a lion or a bear.

The shot will be used on the cover of the band's big comeback single, to be launched next year. This band's first record made the Top 40 in the UK and the media are hotly anticipating their next release. They've toured all across the world and have a lot of fans - so conceivably, your most prized trophy shot could end up seen by thousands and thousands of people. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so if you have the right kind of shot (and I do believe the band will give preference to shots featuring both male and female hunters, or children - being that much more striking and unexpected)... this is your chance!

Oh and the song has nothing to do with hunting or hunters, by the way; neither will any of your details be made public unless you want them to be (ie in a photo credit). The band just thought that a trophy shot would look amazing on the cover.

Anyway, if you're interested, please reply with contact details and the relevant picture(s) and I'll be in touch asap.

Many thanks!
Old 12-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Spike

So what band is it?
Old 12-07-2012, 06:09 AM
Spike

I can't make it generally known, as they're kinda well known (esp in the UK) and I can't give away their campaign plans. But obviously anyone interested in getting involved will be informed of this before we go ahead with anything.

what i can say is they're an alt-rock five-piece, not a Satan-worshipping death metal band or anything like that.

thanks
Old 12-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

The band sounds rich. How much are you paying?
Old 12-07-2012, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

whats the pay?

Last edited by LBR; 12-10-2012 at 02:48 PM.