Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Laser Shot Hunting Simulator >

Laser Shot Hunting Simulator

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Laser Shot Hunting Simulator

Old 07-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Spike

Default Laser Shot Hunting Simulator

Laser Shot has a lot of software that can be used in helping a hunter improve marksmanship, train young hunters, as well as enjoy hunting virtual animals. We provide a laser based system, where you can use a gun modified to shoot lasers, as well as use inserts in your own shotgun. We have laser detection cameras that are used to determine where the shot was placed. You aim the camera at the projected image and shoot your firearm at the projection. The camera detects the shot and then determines if your shot was placed in the kill zone or not. We have software that breaks down the anatomy of an animal, shows the inner workings of a firearm, as well as let you shoot at videos of real animals. There is a lot of value in using these systems. A complete system consists of: a computer, a projector, a laser detection camera, speakers, a screen, and a laser based firearm.

Contact me at [email protected] or call me at (281) 240-1122 if you are interested in knowing more about our systems. You can also visit our website at www.lasershot.com.

Last edited by amaskls; 07-19-2011 at 10:08 AM.