Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Ultimate Turkey Decoy Stakes >

Ultimate Turkey Decoy Stakes

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Ultimate Turkey Decoy Stakes

Old 04-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Spike

Default Ultimate Turkey Decoy Stakes

I got tired of my decoy stakes breaking so I designed my own. These bad boys are made of steel and will not break not matter how hard you shove them into the ground. The stake is adjustable and can allow three different decoy positions. This stake is good for single and double decoy set ups. For the breeding setup, simply pull out adjustable arm and turn it upside down and tighten. This will allow the hen to slide all the way to the ground and allow the jake to fit on top. These stakes are very sturdy once they are in the ground and will not blow over. You can adjust the height of the decoy all the way up to 26 inches. The stake stores at about 14 inches to fit in your vest. $13 + $5 shipping= $18 TYD. Paypal only