Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
“support the troops” >

“support the troops”

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

“support the troops”

Old 10-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Spike

Exclamation “support the troops”

Hello To All,

My name is Staff Sergeant Chris Mountjoy, I am a U.S. Soldier that was wounded during one my tours in Iraq. I am currently in the Warriors Transition Battalion on Fort Carson, CO as a wounded soldier.

Not to take from anyone that makes calls but a friend of mine that makes preditor calls is auctioning a custom made call. He is going to donate the funds to Support the Troops.

On top of the custom call he is throwing in two additional custom calls for use in the field. A sweet little distress call and long range howler. Geoff Nemnich's new video “Coyote Craze” to sweeten the deal even more!

All bidding will stop at High Noon on 11 November 2009. VETERANS DAY!

The winner will be declared soon after.

Please support this cause and give a little back to those who have sacraficed so much for this great nation and its people.

Freedom isn't Free.

He placed the first bid at $50.

Thank you for your Suppport there is a Freedom Fighter that can benifit from your contribution to the cause.

Here is the site---- http://buckingtheodds.com/forum/cust...rt-the-troops/