Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Giant Whitetail Replica for sale >

Giant Whitetail Replica for sale

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Giant Whitetail Replica for sale

Old 07-21-2009, 05:53 PM
Spike

Default Giant Whitetail Replica for sale

Selling my copy of the "Fisher Sheds" from Manitoba. This reproduction was cast and hand painted by Klaus Lebrect of Artistic Antlers, so you know they are done right and will have exceptional color. I had carried these in our "Wild Whitetails" display for the last year and have replaced them with a different replica, thats the only reason I am selling them. While in my display, this set was seen by over 400K people who were within a couple inches of the mount, I think one person picked them out as being a replica. This is an exceptional copy and are in the exact condition I received them from Aertistic Antlers. If you are looking for an eye catching show stopper, then here it is, this thing is hiuge. Grosses over 262 and nets 256 with exceptional mass and 28 scorable points. Flyers, droptines, stickers, and mass, with tremendous character to boot. Heres a link to the replica on Artistic Antlers web site, http://www.artisticantlers.com/search.aspx?Search=Fisher%20Sheds. As you can see, they sell for $800.00 new. I'll let this set go for $600.00 and shipping. If you let me cut the skull plate using a hacksaw blade I'm sure I can ship them insured for $25.00 with Fedex. If you want them intact, it will take an over size box and the charge will be actual price, I do know this will not be cheap. Call me direct at 701-866-5520, or email direct at [email protected]. I'll accept all forms of payment including Paypal.