Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 Panasonic DVX100B >

Panasonic DVX100B

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Panasonic DVX100B

Old 01-28-2009, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Panasonic DVX100B

Today is your LUCKY day! I'm selling my "Like NEW" Pristine, Panasonic DVX-100B, it has a MACK warranty (fully transferable for an additional $20.00) that doesn't expire until September 2011, that alone costs $300!
Besides this security the camera comes with the following items:

1- Pro 1 Digital Wideband Circular PL (W) lens/filter (Polarizing filter)

1- HOYA Super HMC Pro 1 Multicoted filter (UV filter)

1- Panasonic Li-on Battery Pack (with charger.)

1- Wireless remote for camcorder

1 Perfect "The DVX Book" How To Get the Most From The Revolutionary DVX100, DVX100A, DVX100B Cameras
by Barry Green WITH the DVD!

All items are in like NEW condition, I have babied this camera & have NEVER used it without the UV filter!

NOTE: There are ONLY 51 hours on the heads!

All the items I listed above are in MINT condition! If it does not sell in 1 week here, I will be also listing it on ebay on a 10 day auction (I have feedback of OVER 1,000 positive Feedback with NO negatives, you can check it out, I am reputable & honest. My ebay user name is "Pettitcovekatahdin" I live on Pettit Cove Road & we raise a small flock of Katahdin sheep!) go figure!!

IF/WHEN I list it on ebay, it will start it at my asking price here! The reason I am putting it up here first, is because a lot of the people here want to film hunts & this is the PERFECT camera for this! It's quality & reputation proceeds it, I have no need to expound further on it many attributes!! Just Google IF you are 1 of the few that are not familiar with this Bad Boy!! It IS the Cream for non HD cameras, Hands Down!! That's why I bought it, it is easy to learn if you are not familiar with filming with Pro cameras Has ENDLESS tutorials & instant online help & support at dvxusers.com I never had a question that I couldn't get the answer to INSTANTLY by googling that site, plus they have a VERY active forum for answers & Barry Green himself is on there!! Wow! :-O

That combined with the "NO RISK" from buying used from someone who you don't know is honest or if it is one of the Jap models with no warranty (unless it is shipped to JAPAN for the work!) Makes this a safe secure Great deal!!

The catch is that I will not actually COMPLETE the sale of this until I get my NEW Panasonic HD/DVCPRO/DV Cinema P2 Series Cam AGHVX200, yeah, that's a mouthful! Basically it is this DVX100B on steroids!! LOL No, Really it is the next generation that is digital that takes the P2 cards, this baby sells for $5,200 (before tax shipping & warranty!) the 16gb p2 cards go for $$800 a pop ( I'm getting 2!) plus the assorted filters ($439. & wide angle century lens $1,000.........so You can see the very next step up from this Panasonic DVX100B is a GIANT STEP!!

Now I don't NEED this much of a camera for filming hunts, the DVX100 is PERFECT for that, but someone made me a deal I just couldn't refuse!! I've paid for the new camera & accessories, but I'm NOT counting my chickens until they are hatched (Can you tell I live on a farm!!) LOL :-)
Soooo, UNTIL I have that NEW camera in my hot little hands, I'm NOT going to complete the sale of My MUCHO Beloved Panasonic DVX100B!! Because IF UPS decides to lose it, or do a tap dance on it, I will be in a fix!! Because I'm currently filming predator hunts with another hunter/cameraman & we are using 2 cameras for the DVD we are producing for one of our sponsors!

LOCAL CASH sales are fine, believe it or not the last thing I listed here, a guy from my own hometown saw online in "cyberland" saw & came over & bought it! Who'd of thunk!! LOL......... Anyways, you are welcome to email me, call or come over to check it out. I live south of Cookeville, TN (actually in QUEBECK, TN but you won't see that on any map, we are small!) IF anyone wants to REALLY BUY this, I will take names & contact them in the order of receiving them & highest offer, ONLY after my NEW camera arrives, it was shipped yesterday! Payment is Paypal or cash in person, Price is for what is listed above, does not include shipping & insurance which I will let you select as far as who you want it shipped with BUT insurance is MANDATORY ...unless you want to come on over & pick it up!

You know how it goes, the 1 time you don't pay for insurance is when you should have!! LOL
The price is $2,500.00 OBO. That means I contact the person FIRST who comes closest to what I'm asking!!
my email is [email protected]
My tel # is (931) 657-3601 call anytime, (we are CST)
I live in Quebeck TN 38579 if you want to mapquest the distance, or I can meet anyone in Cookeville,TN 38501 (the bigger city that is right off I40) But if you come here I can set it up on my custom made tree arm made by Jason & show you how this bad boy handles!! Thanks for checking my ad out, hope to sell this to someone here who wants to use this like I have, it 1 sweet setup!
For an unbiased opinion ask lungbuster12point06 if he has had any regrets with his DVX100, not sure which model he has,a 100 or 100A, (earlier generations) but mine is the latest, a 100B, with all the bells & whistles that Panasonic could cram into this baby!!!!