Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 Nintendo Wii New inbox >

Nintendo Wii New inbox

Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Nintendo Wii New inbox

Old 12-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Fork Horn

Default Nintendo Wii New inbox

I have a Nintendo Wii new in box never opened. Has 5 sport games and one remote. I have the original sales receipt. $400.00+ shipping. Accept paypal.I am in the Jacksonville Fl area for local pick up.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Nintendo Wii New inbox

???? why woudl yopu pay the money for a wii and want to see it, seems fishy to me....
Old 12-17-2007, 10:11 AM
Fork Horn

Think what you want, I sold it on Ebay. Plus why would I make it avaiable for local pick up.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Fork Horn

I bought two of them when I had the chance, kept one for my grandson, held onto the second a couple months,sold it for more than both cost. Don't see how it could be "fishy" if it is a local pick up.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:24 AM

Nothing fishy about that. I do that all the time. A buddy of mine is a manager at a Toys-R-us and he puts game systems back for me all the time. When Playstation 3's were the hottest Christmas gift, I purchased 4 of them. I paid over $600 a piece and sold each one of them for more than double what I paid for them on Ebay. I look forward every year to the newest gaming system to hit the market and then I start placing my orders...For instance Nintendo Wii are super hot, they are not new to the market, but are in short supply. I sold 3 of them on Ebay about a month ago for $525 each. Ipaid $365 for each of them. I made over $500 plus exta for shipping, another buddy of mine works for DHL and I can get just about anything sent out for $5 to anywhere, so you charge actual shipping costs and that adds up to the profits as well. This happens everywhere in the Ebay world. There are ways to make money, you just have to know how to do it...

peace out
Old 01-16-2008, 07:31 AM

So basically your price raping your fellow man during the holidays, you must feel morally sound. Good thing that single mother worked 2 jobs and extra hours to get her kid that nintendo wii. Only now she can't find it because poop butts like yourself bought them all up, because your highly educated stock boy buddy at Toys R US let you know when there in. And when she does find one it's from your fatt azz, askind $600. So now she has to work more hours, away from her kids. Karhma is a bitch, and you will get yours.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Typical Buck

I've bought as many of the "hot thing" for Christmas as I could for several years now and re-sold them on Ebay for a profit. I made about $600 off of Fur-real friends cats one year. In fact, I had a woman screaming at me in the TRU parking lot because I wanted $90 for a $40 toy catI just bought. I "should be arrested for what I was doing" according to her. Five stores, and twenty miles, later she broke down in a Walmart parking lot and wanted to buy it. Too bad for her, the price had jumped $25 by that time...I had to pay for my gas. She bought it though, $115 for a $40 toy cat to make her daughter happy. Her money, her choice and I didn't have a problem with it. In fact, I had a 22oz porterhouse, two beers and a good night's sleep thanks to her. Buy and sell, supply and demand....that's how business works.

The way I see it....If someone is willing to pay 500% mark-up for a toy to give their kid for Christmas, that's their problem and their choice. I wouldn't do it myself, I'd rather give my kid an envelope with the money and picture of the item so he can buy it himself when he finds it.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:39 AM
Fork Horn

He is turning it for a buck or two. The system costs $263.00. You can co the math.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:55 PM

I got my Wii for xmas and modified it with the d2ckey....for any wii fans, you shoudl totally invest in modifiying your system....i have to sell my console to pay for some bills of mine...im forced to do it so im selling my cheap...im not setting a price, just offers..comes with 50-60 games, 2 rmotes, 2 nunchucks, sensor, all cables..pm me if interested..thanks all