Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 REDUCED - YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER >

REDUCED - YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

REDUCED - YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER

Old 03-24-2006, 09:28 AM

Default REDUCED - YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER

My health is worsening and I have made the decision to reduce the price of my hunting/fishing lodge in Ontario. This is a true sportsmen's paradise. With hunting land in the states being eaten up by developers and increasing pressure from the anti's and a place to fish privately undistrurbed this place still remains that of a sportsman's utopia.
The sale of this property shall include almost 200 acres of land, surrounded by 1,000's of acres of government land with almost no pressure and having one of the few right of ways to reach back into this land. The property has a 4350 sq. ft. lodge, a large storage building, a heavy duty steel garage, and several small cottages. I have been operating the facility as a licensed outfitter for the visiting sportsmen for the last several years. I only outfitted for the visiting fishermen. (Always took my hunting very seriously, so the hunting was always my personal toy, even with the dozens of request from others to wish for me to allow hunting. It was always request denied, my personal toy.) The sale shall also include all furnishings, my business license, my RBT license, (this license required if the new owner would wish to continue outfitting), all equipment including boats, (this includes my personal favorite - 2002 bayliner in a 1952 sportsman model with 135hp mercury with trailer still in showroom condition). Everything will go with the sale except a few small personal items such as photos.
The property is located in a position that allows the opportunity to sit on the deck of the lodge and watch moose, whitetail deer, (and we have all heard the stories of the big Canadian whitetail deer - they are true), black bears, wolves, grouse, foxes, beavers, otters, porcupines, etc.... There are over 40 lakes within a 10 mile radius of the lodge with plenty of fish, 5 species of trout, (lake, splake, brook, rainbow, aurora), bass, pike, and some real monster walleyes, just to name a few.
I do have a caretaker and 2 law enforcement authorities that look after the place for me when Im not there and I would be willing to introduce the new owner to these people. As much as I regret selling, health takes priority.
If interested in price, (very cheap with what is offered), or info please contact me at 304-788-0256. Ask for Dennis Jr.
If you think you could never be able to afford a place such as this, do not be fooled, the outfitting can be very profitable if willing to continue. If not you alone, perhaps a few of your hunting/fishing buddies as partners to go together for it and have your own private hunting/fishing club with an income producing opportunity if you chose to continue the outfitting. Thanks for viewing.