Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 CANT FIND ANY HUNTING LAND/LEASE/CLUB, NEED HELP >

CANT FIND ANY HUNTING LAND/LEASE/CLUB, NEED HELP

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

CANT FIND ANY HUNTING LAND/LEASE/CLUB, NEED HELP

Old 02-06-2006, 03:26 PM

Default CANT FIND ANY HUNTING LAND/LEASE/CLUB, NEED HELP

hey again,
i am having trouble finding good, or any, hunting land/leases in Md. I dont really like public land but i have no other land to really hunt turkey + deer + whatever. I was wandering how you guys, your friends and families go about finding hunting land - either for lease, hunting clubs, exhanging farm work for hunting privilieges . I really hate public land, i feel like im the one being hunted with all the competetion, it sort of isnt safe. anyways, please post a reply or send an email ([email protected]) and help me out, i would really appreciate it.

geterdun
Old 02-07-2006, 09:58 AM

Default RE: CANT FIND ANY HUNTING LAND/LEASE/CLUB, NEED HELP

Duckhunter.net and duckhuntingchat.com you may find some in there. What I have done to find land to hunt on is to drive around. When you find what you are looking for go to the house and offer to lease it or work in trade for hunting privileges. Most land owners I have found prefer the work in trade because it takes some burden off them. Money is great also but to some the work is worth more than the money, plus the work part will help establish a positive relationship with the landowner and he will see what you are made of. Just a thought