HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/miscellaneous-63/)
-   -   93 ACRE LEASE IN S.E. OHIO (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/miscellaneous/125087-93-acre-lease-s-e-ohio.html)

CRIMSON512 12-15-2005 02:54 AM

93 ACRE LEASE IN S.E. OHIO

We are currently seeking offers for our 93 acre tract in SE Ohio.
*Located in Guernsey County near Cambridge and Salt Fork State Park
*Land has a running stream,pond and everything from the Thickest of
thickets to grass to hardwoods.
*Real good turkey and deer populations
*40 min. drive to W. Virginia Cabela's
*2 hr. drive from both Cleveland and Columbus.
*16 point monster shot the around 12 years ago.
Nothin is set in stone we will negotiate terms and possible amendments

EMAIL US AT [email protected] FOR DETAILS/MORE INFO

Pat Curtis 12-15-2005 08:48 PM

RE: 93 ACRE LEASE IN S.E. OHIO

$1 and you pay for my gas. I live about 4½ hours away.

This is "OBO" right? ;)

Pat Curtis 12-17-2005 12:21 AM

No.

Champlain Islander 12-17-2005 03:39 PM

Take down the posters and let all the regular guys hunt it for free. It will bring you good luck.

Pat Curtis 12-18-2005 08:29 AM

My offer is still on the table. Heck, on my way down there, I could swing by OSU and smack my ex g/f in the face.

It's a win/win situation for both of us.

deer-hunter18 12-19-2005 12:55 PM

I'll give you a penny. I HATE LEASES. i am glad where i live in iowa there is really no such thing as a lease. most people if you ask are nice enough to just let you hunt for FREE. Then at christmas time they get a big cookie try that my mom makes anda ham.

Lanse couche couche 12-19-2005 01:05 PM

You should treasure your time in a lease-free area. It started in southern Illinois several years ago and has been slowly growing. One of my cousins just recently had out-of-state folks show up on his door-step and offer him 3000 bucks for a one month lease on 120 acres. I would clear cut my land andraise sheepon it before I would lease. But most other people are less determined when they get big money waved in their face.

Pat Curtis 12-20-2005 01:48 PM

The land we lease is 1k split four ways for the entire year...with VERY few hunters around us. Very VERY affordable to anyone in America that has a job.

Lanse couche couche 12-20-2005 01:53 PM

You have a very good deal then. In my neck of the woods 1K wouldn't get you my Father's two acre cow pasture for the entire year.He does get some nice bucks hanging out there, though.

Pat Curtis 12-20-2005 06:19 PM

We have very nice deer as well...and a lot of little one's we pass on. We got it off a family that owns a few thousand acres..and needed help putting their son thru IU.