Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 $490 trophy whitetail shotgun hunt. >

$490 trophy whitetail shotgun hunt.

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

$490 trophy whitetail shotgun hunt.

Old 09-15-2005, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

Default $490 trophy whitetail shotgun hunt.

I have decided to offer a 3 day gun hunt withme in the marshes where I hunt. the hunt is during the end of October's T-Zone hunt in the CWD zone. This area has been one buck only for years and the many pictures and video stills on our site and forum WWW.BLOODBRO.COM are proof of the SLOBS that call these marshes home. It's now been made a no limit area by the Wisconsin DNR. This is a perfect opportunity to tag a great buckor two,.and still have your normal bow and gun tag for the remainder of the season. Total cost is only $490 per hunter.
Our plan is to do organized drives with a limited number of serious, safe hunters in and around the bedding areas that we know these SLOBS call home. All summer we film and scout these animals. We have the intimate knowledge of these marshes that it takes to piece apart these vast expanses of cattails and redbrush.
Last year on the first day of this T-Zone, all 3 of us were onto decent bucks. Lee killed a 2 year old 8 point, Dan killed a heavy 3 year old 10 point, and Jarrod sat all day on a secluded island 2 miles back in the swamp only to have a SLOB sneak past him because of heavy winds. We also jumped a monster nontypical that slipped in between us with out a shot being fired.
You have the option of hunting one of these islands or participating in the drives. $490 per person and we're only taking a limited group.
Make no mistake, this is a tough hunt physically and emotionally, but if you're willing to get your feet wet and your face scratched, you will learn a ton about how we hunt these animals and you may be wrapping your hands around the rack of a slob on this hunt. If you are interested, email us at [email protected]
Or call Dan 262-593-8528 if no anser please wait for the machine to pick up and leave me a message.
[/align]Dan, Jarrod, & Lee
[/align]WWW.BLOODBRO.COM
[/align]Blood Brothers Outdoors