HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Midwest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/midwest-25/)
-   -   Illinois Deer Classic (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/midwest/90623-illinois-deer-classic.html)

HNI_Christine 02-15-2005 02:37 PM

Illinois Deer Classic

Feb 25-26-27, 2005 in Bloomington Illinois. Deer Classic

Who's going and what days will you be there? :)

Cougar Mag 02-15-2005 04:37 PM

RE: Illinois Deer Classic

I am going, most likely Saturday. But since Justin is thinking Sunday I may wait until Sunday just to get a glimpse of the administrators and maybe a free lunch?;) Kidding about the free lunch[8D].

Gotta remember to bring my camera this time, left it at home with new film......couldn't take any pics of those awesome bucks.

GSPsnFORDs 02-15-2005 05:47 PM

I'll be there on Saturday! Can't wait!

HNI_Christine 02-15-2005 08:22 PM

I don't know about a free lunch, but I am going to try and sneak a few HuntingNet hats and doohickeys to pass out down there.

I'm going to be there for sure on Saturday (barring floods, alien abductions, locusts and whatnot).

The Illinois State Bowfishers will be meeting up in the afternoon/early evening and having a meeting over some pizza. If you're interested in bowfishing, join us. :D
http://www.illinoisstatebowfishers.com

uncle matt 02-15-2005 09:25 PM

AV! You're bringing Huntingnet hats AND doohickeys?!?!?!!!! I lost my last doohickey - I had that one for about 10 or 12 years.

If you're gonna be there Saturday - I'LL BE THERE SATURDAY! Where do I buy you lunch?

A brand new doohickey? WWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Put my name on it!

Uncle Matt (in IL & gettin a brand new doohickey!)

P.S. Alright! Things are really starting to look up now!!!

HNI_Christine 02-15-2005 09:58 PM

Well, don't get too excited Matt... you know, they don't make doohickeys like they used to.

I'll pm you my cell # so you can track me down and buy me lunch ;)

-Christine A. (distributor of fine doohickeys)

IL_BOW_MAN 02-16-2005 06:30 AM

I will definatly be there. I know I will be there Saturday...but chances are I will be there on Sunday too.

I know we have to try and find Sunset, I got a special guest that she wants to meet.

bob d 02-16-2005 01:18 PM

ilbowman , did they allow you to come back, thought they kicked you out long ago

25lieb 02-16-2005 01:32 PM

I would, but the 25th is my 21st

Justin 02-16-2005 04:28 PM

It looks like I'm gonna get stuck with Hunt Club duties on Saturday, so I'll have to make it down on Sunday. I'm buying lunch for anyone from HNI that manages to track me down.

Cougar Mag 02-16-2005 05:06 PM

So will you be there both Saturday and Sunday Amanita? It would be great to meet you both and in that case I will show up on Sunday.

bob d 02-16-2005 05:11 PM

hey i want to take a couple of racks down to get scored anyone know the procedure

Cougar Mag 02-16-2005 08:42 PM

Bob, click on the link "Deer Classic" AmanitaVerna provided on her first post on page one of this topic. Once you get to the site, click on FAQs and it will give you all the information about entering the contest or having your buck scored.

HNI_Christine 02-17-2005 09:02 AM

I might be there both days... I can't say yet for sure.

I don't want to drive down there twice, so I'll have to find a cheap, sleazy motel or sleep in my truck or under a bridge... (so if you do see me Sunday, and I look even scarier than usual.. this could be the reason) :)

uncle matt 02-17-2005 09:07 AM

Under a bridge? Ain't that what they call the "Troll Motel"?

LOL!

Uncle Matt (in IL)

Lady Forge 02-18-2005 05:54 AM

Were gonna be there Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some new folks and my kinda shopping:D Bringing the new camera to get some good pics.
I'll be dragging around a couple of 16 year old boys, you can recognize me by the mom that keeps holding her wallet open and 2 teenage boys standing there with their hands out for my cash[8D]
The boys cant wait to see Byron Fergusen again, they look forward to watching him shoot every year.

uncle matt 02-22-2005 06:50 AM

Boy oh boy! Those doohickeys are gettin closer and closer. I can hardly wait!

Uncle Matt (in IL)

Cougar Mag 02-22-2005 07:02 AM

Not sure I am going to make it now......may have to work Saturday and then back to work Sunday night at 11pm. But heck or high water I will try to make it on Sunday.

Treestand_Hunter_bow 02-22-2005 11:13 AM

I will be at the classic friday,saturday and sunday. Cant wait till friday.

Treestand_Hunter_bow 02-22-2005 11:39 AM

I am new to these forums but i will be at the show all three days, I will have on a camo rocky mountain broadhead hat so if you see me say hi! And my picture is on their site on the trophy book page http://www.rockymtbroadheads.com/trophy-book-11.html
I am the one with the earnhardt hat on.

HNI_Christine 02-22-2005 11:55 AM

I'll be there Saturday and part of Sunday.

I'll be wearing some sort of HuntingNet clothing. (and I may be carrying doo-hickeys)

I'm 5'4" with long black hair and am generally scary looking. (be afraid... be very afraid)

Justin 02-25-2005 10:32 AM

For any of you guys who are going to be at the show - I'm going to be at the Archer's Choice booth at 1 pm on Sunday so if you want to come up and say hi and score whatever HNI stuff I can carry down with me, feel free.

I'm in the middle, and Christine is on the left just so you know what we look like. :D