Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Culpepper is getting his ROLL on. >

Culpepper is getting his ROLL on.

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Culpepper is getting his ROLL on.

Old 10-30-2004, 10:18 AM

Default RE: Culpepper is getting his ROLL on.

lemme guess your a wacker fan? lol... first off, you'll be watching the playoffs while the packers are saying aww man those vikings are good.. i wish we could be like them... second.. there gonna make playoffs this year no mmmaaattteeerrr what.. i'll give u my adress and everything if im wrong you can come and beat me up!.. second, you need a good quarterback to be throwing good.. brett favre sucks, you need recievers who can catch, which vikings got both, theyre unstoppable, and finally our d is stepping up.. so GL PACKERS NOTTTTTTTTTTT
Old 10-30-2004, 03:14 PM

He'll probably have a hay-day against the Colts on Monday night Football, but the Colts will win, Anyways who have the Vikings played so far.......
Old 10-31-2004, 08:07 AM

they've played the cowboys, the eagles, bears, texans, saints, titans, and today giants.. we should beat the giants, but who knows... and culpepper should do good, even if randy moss is limited, cause he can run all over the giants d, he can certainly throw over there d, also moore is starting back, and he is a helluva runner
Old 10-31-2004, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

brett favre sucks,
3 time MVP , lock for the Hall of Fame , if thats the definition of "sucks" I hope all our future QB's suck as well!

you need recievers who can catch,
Jevon Walker leads the NFL in receiving yardage![] I bet that just burns Randy Moss's arse.

Can ya start to taste the crow yet?

What happened to his "roll on"?
Old 10-31-2004, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whats up with the GIANTS kicking the *** out of Culpepper and the Vikes?
Old 10-31-2004, 05:39 PM

HE JUST GOT ROLLED OVER BY THE G-MEN.
THE VIKES FINALLY FACED A REAL TEAM.
Old 11-01-2004, 10:33 AM

Only place he "rolled" was back to the locker room yesterday after the Giants' D shut him down. So, now they've faced two decent or better teams and lost both times. Hmmm.......
Old 11-01-2004, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

No comment....................but

I am sure some of you didn't have to go through the torture of watching that game.

One thing I will never be able to understand is how a pro lacks the basics of the game. Moore never attempted to recover the lateral pass. How many of you would have had your butt chewed by your highschool coach?

Lets talk about defense being offsides...............

How about not staying at home on defense or kickoffs....

And so on.

I played two years on varsity and once had a flag thrown for lining up in the neutral zone. No offsides, face mask and I stayed home until the ball carrier crossed the line of scrimmage.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:09 PM

wow i admit it.. the vikes blow lol... i still think it will be a good game against the packers.. now we should call this topic.. Packers got there roll on lol
Old 11-03-2004, 03:01 PM
Typical Buck

Fact 1-No doubt that Brett Favre is a great QB
Fact 2-Vikings will never win a superbowl with current quarterback as brain power is an important tool he just doesn't have. They'd have a much better chance with Gus Ferott who stepped in last year and won games.
Fact 3-Neither Vikings or Packers have a good enough team to win superbowl this year.
Fact 4-Minnesota and Wisconsin are both great states and I enjoy hunting in both. Can the rivalry crap as it means nothing.
Fact 5-I don't have time to watch football...I hunt...

Quick Reply: Culpepper is getting his ROLL on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.