Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Lebanon Ohio or Near Shooting Range Needed >

Lebanon Ohio or Near Shooting Range Needed

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Lebanon Ohio or Near Shooting Range Needed

Old 04-17-2004, 11:44 PM

Default Lebanon Ohio or Near Shooting Range Needed

hello
I own a few guns and would like to shoot them more often though there really ins't many ranges nearby. Sometimes I would like to just find someplace outside the city limits and do some shooting without having to go to an offical range. Just wondering if anyone here might have some property somewhere near lebanon Ohio who wouldn't mind me stopping by sometimes to do some shooting. Can't afford to pay much but can probably do something. If anyone does have a place nearby who wouldn't mind me shooting there sometimes drop me an email at [email protected] and lets talk somemore.

Thanks
Old 04-22-2004, 08:41 AM

Default RE: Lebanon Ohio or Near Shooting Range Needed

Hi i live in wilmington we have a shooting club thats really cheep $40 bucks a year you get a key so you can shoot when you want there is a couple diferent gun ranges a bow range and clay shooting or you can go as a guest
Old 04-25-2004, 06:06 AM

Default RE: Lebanon Ohio or Near Shooting Range Needed

this seems to be a common problem in the Midwest. Not only in Ohio, but here in Minnesota as well. I used to be able to walk out of my backyard on the edge of town and hunt the land for miles around. I was gone for four years, i came back, and there's nothing but cheap housing (or in one area, rich housing) everywhere you look. Times are changing... for the worse. The rich city fellas have leased every bit of land that was still open to me back home. Can't blame the farmers though... if a guy offered me tons of cash to walk across property maybe once or twice a year (which is all some of them do, hunt maybe one or two days a year), I'd take it in a second.