Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Hunting farms in northern IL >

Hunting farms in northern IL

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Hunting farms in northern IL

Old 11-05-2003, 11:42 AM

Default Hunting farms in northern IL

I myself am a newbie to hunting. A few guys from my comapny are looking to get a hunting day together. I was wondering if anyone knows of any Hunting farms in Northern IL that stock Pheasant.
Old 11-05-2003, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting farms in northern IL

check on this site there is a place rock ridge or rock hollow something i think it is around joliet somewhere i know they are listed here.
Old 11-05-2003, 03:03 PM

where at in northern IL, I know there are a few places around freeport that have pheasants, but i dont know if they let other people hunt them. there is a club or something by freeport that might have info if you are around there.
Old 11-05-2003, 03:54 PM
Fork Horn

Coon Creek Hunt Club. A friend of mine works there and says they' ve got a lot of birds on the land and the place is very well maintained. They' re located just West of Marengo, IL in Garden Prairie I believe.

Check out their site.

http://www.cooncreekhuntclub.com
Old 11-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Spike

I went out to Rock Hollow Hunt Club in Freeport last year and had a great time. It was my first time out and the staff was awesome. I got a guided hunt, paid an extra $35 plus tip. It was well worth it. The guide gave some great tips and watching his dog work was a treat all in itself. Afterwards, they have a great bar area to relax, have a buffalo burger and a beverage (or two) of choice . I would definitely recommend them for your first time. I hope to get back out there once or twice this season. Good Luck.
Old 11-05-2003, 07:38 PM

Hey thanks for the reply' s guys. I appreciate it. I just picked up my new remington today and I' m looking forward to going out
Old 11-05-2003, 07:43 PM
Spike

The website for Rock Hollow is : http://www.rockhollowhuntclub.com

I checked out that Coon Creek site. Thanks JZarr. That place is very close.
Old 11-05-2003, 07:45 PM
Spike

Tony, what Remington did you get? I got my 870 Super Magnum last year from GAT Guns in Dundee (used for $279) and the addiction began. I got a Ruger Red Label O/U a few weeks ago and am very eager to get that out in the field.
Old 11-06-2003, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

And the guy who owns Coon Creek also owns this site so you would be helping us all out if you went there.
Old 11-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Can' t believe I am actually going to plug these guys, but here is one in Central Illinois.

http://www.roosterheaven.com/

Never been there, I hear they are pretty good. I just have a difference in opinion with some of the guys there.

But I do know that they are advertised on this site!!

Quick Reply: Hunting farms in northern IL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.