Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

fawn drop

Old 05-27-2019, 01:47 PM
Spike

Default fawn drop

Has anyone seen any new born fawns in northern Ohio this year? I haven't seen any on camera at this time or with my spotting scope.
Old 05-27-2019, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

None yet here. Trumbull county

-Jake
Old 05-28-2019, 06:35 AM
Typical Buck

i know of one doe that has dropped but have not seen the fawn yet & i still got 2 prego's coming to feed in my yard. looks like they should be dropping any day now . last year did'nt see a fawn until mid june & the year before that had my first fawns appear in my yard on july 4 2017
Old 05-30-2019, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

weve been seeing a fawn that was born about 2 or 3 weeks ago here in Clarksburg. see it once in a while following its mother in the field.
Old 05-31-2019, 04:52 AM
Typical Buck

had to go to cranberry twp yesterday for a wifes cousins funeral & seen a fawn between the ohio & pa turnpike think it was more into pa side .
Old 05-31-2019, 06:11 PM
Spike

Thanks for the Info
Old 06-09-2019, 12:25 PM
Typical Buck

wife and i were sitting out on the deck a couple evenings ago and were watching some deer moving around near the woods. all seemed nervous. they kept looking into the woods. a while later a doe came into the field headed toward the woods when she suddenly took of running into the woods. a fawn was right behind her. i thought i seen another fawn but it wasnt. it had a bushy tail. couple minutes later we heard a cry from in the woods that must have came from a fawn. we figured that a coyote must have been chasing the fawn and caught it. the doe started snorting up a storm right after that. will be watching out to see if it comes out in the field and gives me a shot with the 243.
Old 06-10-2019, 04:28 AM
Typical Buck

so sad to hear such sad news like that. but it's what's it's all about. i sure as hell would be out waiting for that yote or pack of yotes. well the neighbors are all taking about the fawn in our neighbor hood. i have yet to see it.
Old 06-25-2019, 06:28 AM
Typical Buck

finally got to see my first set of fawns on sat june 22 was mowing the grass & spotted 2 fawns in the back 40 stopped & got out of there so i would'nt distrube them. how cute they were about 2weeks old
Old 07-04-2019, 06:50 AM
Typical Buck

every year around the 4 of july i see my first fawns . i have already seen 2 about a week ago. today @ 6 am i had 2 mama's & 5 fawns they were diffently different then the first set i seen . they were playing in my back yard & eating the corn i set out for them. also taking a dipp in the baby pool i also have out for them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.