Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Ohio Gun season >

Ohio Gun season

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Ohio Gun season

Old 11-23-2016, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator

Default Ohio Gun season

Good luck everyone. I'll be hunting with the Marlin .44mag, and possibly my Mossberg 695 12ga slug gun if I feel like carrying it. I'll be out in the evenings of Wed-Sun. I'm not going to be picky so first legal thing I see will be going home with me hopefully. Public land hasn't been kind to me yet this year. Good luck and let us know how it goes if you're hunting in Ohio

-Jake
Old 11-24-2016, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

jake, have you seen anything from tom shafer from Ohio lately? he hunted bear down around Avonmore last year. I know him as I'm from Avonmore and knew his family. just wondering.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

No I haven't
-Jake
Old 11-25-2016, 03:59 AM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

mr slim howwa doing i great & getting ready for opening day in ohio did'nt get a chance to to pa for bear my son just got married a few weeks back & really did'nt have the time to get off but i will be in lorain county all week hopefully killing a nice buck which i have seen during bow but never got close to take a shot. will be out with my encore pistol in 460& on dry days will be out with the muzzy.got a traditions ldr with a 30"barrel good out to 275 yrds. nice hearing from you mr slim. kit let me know how you do
Old 11-25-2016, 04:20 PM
Typical Buck

glad to hear from you again. not doing much hunting any more. the knees aren't what they used to be. cant walk too far any more. have to work the first day of buck but am off the two Fridays after that. can hunt off my deck if I have to. not too far to get into the woods from the house. good luck in Ohio.

Last edited by Mr. Slim; 11-25-2016 at 04:25 PM. Reason: added to post
Old 11-25-2016, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

congrats to your son and wife.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:20 AM
Typical Buck

thats probably the best hunting off the deck look ou got your coffee there any eats u want & keep warm inside & good luck thought about going to pa this year to the crews fall in maysville but i heard he leased the propertyto some sports club out of pittsbugh area & thank you tring to get my sons balls out of wifes purse so he can go hunting too
Old 11-26-2016, 07:50 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by t.shaffer
thats probably the best hunting off the deck look ou got your coffee there any eats u want & keep warm inside & good luck thought about going to pa this year to the crews fall in maysville but i heard he leased the propertyto some sports club out of pittsbugh area & thank you tring to get my sons balls out of wifes purse so he can go hunting too

That could be a challenge
-Jake
Old 11-27-2016, 12:52 PM
Typical Buck

it was a big challenge but finally got them loose & out whooraw
it's sunday evening around5pm starting to get a woody for tomorrow
this is worse then christmas day good luck to all of the people heading out tomorrow in ohio & pa remember to be sure of your target cause you can't change a mistake with a bullet
Old 11-28-2016, 07:24 PM
Typical Buck

opening day shot a decent 6 pointer @ 7:20 am hunted the rest of the day & saw nothing killed it in lorain county in wellington ohio with a t/c 460 handgun buck weighed165 field dress i think i left my b--ls out there some where & my buddy john killed a nice healthy doe @ 5pm did'nt get out until 6pm all in through it was a pretty good day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.