Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Illinois Deer Firearm Draw Results >

Illinois Deer Firearm Draw Results

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Illinois Deer Firearm Draw Results

Old 06-21-2016, 01:44 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Default Illinois Deer Firearm Draw Results

Illinois resident firearm draw results were available 3 weeks ago, but for some reason the ILDNR draw inquiry page posted "System is temporarily down. Check back later." This is incorrect.

It is suspected they either didn't pay the electric bill, or laid off the webmaster, because they are broke from funding unsustainable state pension programs created by former governors who are now in prison.

Here is the correct link if you want to look up your result:

neonwebh.cmcf.state.il.us:8080/con/deerinq

This has been a public servant announcement.
Old 06-22-2016, 12:14 PM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Well looks like someone actually read my email and they fixed the link.

The amazing thing is the former governors don't even care if they serve time because it's on my dime, and when they get out, guess what? They still collect their $200,000+/year pensions even though they violated the public trust. Unbelievable.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Imagine that! Someone actually listened to Zim! How's the long distance marriage working out old buddy?
Old 06-24-2016, 11:02 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Yep they sure did. Although they failed to send me an email response or thanks.

On a positive note I actually drew my 1st choice IL deer tag. Only my second in last 8 years. So my lottery drought is sort of broken, although not a western big game tag. Three straight years of nada there.

My wife arrives from China July 4th and will stay for 7 weeks. We'll have my side family wedding reception July 25 in The Villages, Florida. (6 months after the fact) She is awesome and worth the wait. Fang retires next year, when she will move here. In the meantime we have a very busy summer schedule of activities.
Attached Thumbnails Illinois Deer Firearm Draw Results-thailand2.jpg  

Last edited by Zim; 06-24-2016 at 11:06 AM.