Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Terrible news regarding ehd in central illinois especially clark co. >

Terrible news regarding ehd in central illinois especially clark co.

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Terrible news regarding ehd in central illinois especially clark co.

Old 11-14-2013, 08:24 AM
Fork Horn

Too many permits for the almighty dollar in this crooked state. EHD is part of it, but too many permits to kill too many deer are issued for the $$$.
Old 11-16-2013, 05:00 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by handles II
It's a shame when people must point the finger at the DNR for not being able to control their own trigger finger. No deer? Time to take a year off or go someplace where there are too many deer, or hunt some other species, or fish, etc. .
EHD sounds pretty bad. I'm in the middle of CWD country, some of ours have tested positive, and now there is no money for testing. What's a person to do? We hunt and the years when things look slim, we don't pull the trigger as often.
It is their fault when they came in after hunting season last year and killed over 400 deer in my area(Grundy County). It didnt matter if it was a buck or a doe. If it showed up at the food piles they set up it got shot. Oh we found a few cases of CWD....Guess we better wipe every damn deer in the area off the map.