Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Young Ohio Hunting Team Looking for Support >

Young Ohio Hunting Team Looking for Support

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Young Ohio Hunting Team Looking for Support

Old 03-03-2013, 07:36 AM
Spike

Default Young Ohio Hunting Team Looking for Support

Hey guys. A couple buddies and I formed this hunting team in 2010. We planned on filming hunting and fishing trips to share with all of our friends, and hopefully one day a larger audience. We are all young, our ages ranging from 17-20. We have a Facebook page and would really appreciate any support we can get. If you have a Facebook, please click on the link and give us a "like." We are at 281 likes as of right now, and we have a goal to reach 300 by tonight! Thanks guys!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Untou...0049122?ref=hl
Old 03-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Fork Horn

You had a couple of really nice bucks. I didn't know that they had hogs in Ohio. We live in Vermont and don't have hogs up here. Nor do we want them but I think it would be fun to hunt them. What part of Ohio do you guys live in. I've bow hunted in Asheland county and we plan on heading over to the AEP land in Coshocton county this fall.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Spike

We're originally from Clinton County, but a couple of us are attending Hocking College in Athens County. Those Hogs you saw were killed on private property in Vinton County. The hogs are here but they are Heavily hunted.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:36 AM
Spike

I gave you guys a like! I think its pretty cool what you are doing and would love to be able to that myself one day!