Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
New hunter looking for someone to hunt with in Missouri >

New hunter looking for someone to hunt with in Missouri

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

New hunter looking for someone to hunt with in Missouri

Old 06-15-2012, 04:35 AM
Spike

Default New hunter looking for someone to hunt with in Missouri

I'm 32 years old and finally took the hunter education class. I've wanted to hunt for years and now I have a chance. Unfortunately I am having difficulty finding people to hunt with. I live in St Louis but I'm willing to travel and I have a few of my own firearms. I'm interested in hunting and learning whatever I can. Hoping someone will take pity on me.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Aren't there any sportsmans clubs in your area that you could join to have contact with a number of folks that would help you?
Old 06-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Conlindf....check out the following Web Site link....all Missouri Hunting,hopefully You can find a Lease or hook up with someone close to where Your located?I'm also on there so You won't be alone! GTOHunter

www.missouriwhitetails.com
Old 06-28-2012, 05:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default check here

I'm too far away to help you much. But check this link for a dog club near you. Give'm a call and go to a few meetings. I'm sure they'd be glad to get some "new meat" to help out. Any dog club I've been a member of has some real nice guys (and jerks).

http://www.akc.org/clubs/search/inde...uestTimeout=90

click a few tabs to get to hunt tests in MO
Old 08-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Spike

Hey "Conlindf"! Check out my link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/284889471549252/
We have a 650 acre farm in Putnam County, Missouri!!! We are still booking hunts for this upcoming 2012 season and are very affordable!!! Fully Guided and Lodged!!! For Missouri we still have openings for Archery season early and late! And also late firearm! In Iowa we have another 2000 acres which we have a few openings if interested as well!

Last edited by TrophyHuntsIAMO; 08-07-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:19 AM
Spike

hey GTO where are you in missouri? i do quite a bit of hunting in SE missouri.