Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
illinois deer permits >

illinois deer permits

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

illinois deer permits

Old 08-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Spike

Default illinois deer permits

how much longer is it going to be before the dnr posts remaining permits by county for the daily drawings?its been almost 2 weeks since the 2nd lottery.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

remaining tags are now posted and the inquiry page for those who applied for the Aug 15 draw is now back up
Old 09-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Spike

thanks.i found it on the dnr website.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Anyone know if IL Residents can shoot 2 bucks during shotgun deer?

I know its a max of 2 per year, but I thought it was max of 1 during shotgun? If so I'm going to try to draw a 2nd shotgun deer tag.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Spike

as long as you have 2 tags,its legal.you can even shoot 2 of them at the same time.saw it on a hunting show.he killed 2 nice bucks a few min. apart.i would buy 2 non-resident tags if i could afford it.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
remaining tags are now posted and the inquiry page for those who applied for the Aug 15 draw is now back up
Hey BTBowhunter!!! I got my Bow and Gun tag !!! See you in the land of Lincoln!!!! I will give you a call BUDDY!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by salukipv1
Anyone know if IL Residents can shoot 2 bucks during shotgun deer?

I know its a max of 2 per year, but I thought it was max of 1 during shotgun? If so I'm going to try to draw a 2nd shotgun deer tag.

Pretty sure you can only draw 1 shotgun buck tag, not sure how muzzleloader plays into that.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BUCKMARK
Pretty sure you can only draw 1 shotgun buck tag, not sure how muzzleloader plays into that.
You can only draw one shotgun buck tag but you can buy a second one when they go over the counter in late October if they still are available in your county. No matter what you can only shoot 2 bucks during the entire year, but it can be a combination of two through out any of the seasons. So you can harvest 2 with shotgun but then you can't harvest any other bucks with any other type of weapon or one with a bow and one with a shotgun and such as long as you don't harvest more than two bucks.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Spike

Anyone know when the mail in archery deer permits will be sent out?
Old 09-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by hatchet jack
Hey BTBowhunter!!! I got my Bow and Gun tag !!! See you in the land of Lincoln!!!! I will give you a call BUDDY!!!

Hatchet Jack
Thanks Ed,
Looking forward to a banner year! We got lots of nice bucks running around this year!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.