Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Lee & Tiffany are coming to the Iowa Deer Classic! >

Lee & Tiffany are coming to the Iowa Deer Classic!

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Lee & Tiffany are coming to the Iowa Deer Classic!

Old 10-25-2010, 08:01 AM
Spike

Default Lee & Tiffany are coming to the Iowa Deer Classic!

If you've never been to the Iowa Deer Classic before in Des Moines, Iowa, this would be the year! I heard that Lee & Tiffany Lakosky are booked to attend. I know my husband won't let us miss this! There is more information on their website about the dates, hotels, etc at www.iowadeerclassic.com. I think they will be a big draw this year.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:00 PM
Fork Horn

i wouldent miss it either if i lived closer so i can see those honkers
Old 10-26-2010, 10:52 AM
Typical Buck

They might not be there either. There having marital trouble. Rumer has it that ol'Tiffy stepped out on Lee.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by PY Antlers
They might not be there either. There having marital trouble. Rumer has it that ol'Tiffy stepped out on Lee.
She just won't listen or learn. I told her and told her and told her that Lee is a good man and she should stick with him, respect him and be true.

But does she listen? Nooooooooooo. Everytime I turn around.....there she is.

And always sending me stuff. Bows. Shotguns. Hunting gear. Pictures. (oh the pictures!) You name it.

I just laugh it off cause she's still so young and it ain't my first rodeo. Been there done that.

But it's my wife. She's getting annoyed and I am having a hard time keeping her assured that it is strictly one way.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Fork Horn

I wonder if deer can smell silicone?
Old 10-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by uncle matt
She just won't listen or learn. I told her and told her and told her that Lee is a good man and she should stick with him, respect him and be true.

But does she listen? Nooooooooooo. Everytime I turn around.....there she is.

And always sending me stuff. Bows. Shotguns. Hunting gear. Pictures. (oh the pictures!) You name it.

I just laugh it off cause she's still so young and it ain't my first rodeo. Been there done that.

But it's my wife. She's getting annoyed and I am having a hard time keeping her assured that it is strictly one way.

I still say she wants me, she just doesn't know it yet.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Fork Horn

Nice to look at but the ditzy 12 year old girl personality would get old. Tho i'm sure we could find things to do where she wouldn't be talking...
Old 11-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Fork Horn

Thats what happens when you let your wife sit in a blind all day with a camraman! If there's no action on the outside,you can bet there will be some on the inside...lol.
No all kidding aside,HOPE they can work things out!!
Old 11-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Spike

I cannot stand their show. It is all commercials with goofy camera angles and way too much of them in every commercial. I can't believe their sponsors let them pitch every product. Tiffany is the Billy Mays of the Outdoor Channel. I think Playboy should have a spread with her in it before it's too late.
I personally will be happy when they're done... It's 15 minutes already. Get the curling irons out of the deer woods.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Fork Horn

They are there every year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.