Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
kansas hunting ?s >

kansas hunting ?s

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

kansas hunting ?s

Old 08-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Spike

Default kansas hunting ?s

I am planning a trip to kansas to go public land bow hunting i am thinking about tuttle creek does anyone know anything about this place or have any other suggestions for me any help will be very useful thanks
Old 08-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by saddaddy84 View Post
I am planning a trip to kansas to go public land bow hunting i am thinking about tuttle creek does anyone know anything about this place or have any other suggestions for me any help will be very useful thanks
good luck there buddy. you are on the right track.

i love to hunt that public land, i spend a lot of time hunting there myself each year. the public hunting there this year will be a little bit harder because of all the flooding. 100% of the marsh land has been flooded for too long and still flooded. this will force most of the bucks to the high ground and more importantly into all the private leased grounds.