Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Jackson County DA sides with US Supreme Court Decision >

Jackson County DA sides with US Supreme Court Decision

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Jackson County DA sides with US Supreme Court Decision

Old 07-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Typical Buck

Default Jackson County DA sides with US Supreme Court Decision

The Jackson County DA in Jackson County WI is no longer prosecuting, open carry in public buildings, conceiled carry, uncased firearms in motor vehicle cases turned over to him by law enforcement. He stated that due to the Supreme Courts decision ruling last week it is unconstitutional to do so. He also said that the Right to protect ones self is at the core of the courts decision.

It is awesome that he is hanging his (all's) on the line for what he believes, is the right thing to do. It appears that other DA's will follow suite as it is now unconstitutional to enforce and suppress the rights of the people. The laws in the state of WI will be challenged with out a doubt and the people will prevail.

E-Mail your DA and ask where they stand on this issue.
(WITH THE CONSTITUTION, OR AGAINST)

CHECK IT OUT-THIS IS AN AWESOME STAND BY THIS DA!!!!!!!

ALSO- E-MAIL THE NRA AS I DID

http://WWW.co.jackson.wi.us click on, District Attorney then, McDonald vs. Chicago

Last edited by mr.mc54; 07-05-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats awsome. I was pretty bummed when I heard DaDaDaDaDaDaDDDoyle shot down the concealled carry bill. Makes me sssssssssssooooooooo happy to see people standing up for what is right.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Spike

Thank you for putting up this post! I am going to contact our county da and see where he stands! What do you think the dnr is going to do now?
Old 07-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Super Moderator

Cooool thats the County that borders mine
Old 07-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Robbi
Thank you for putting up this post! I am going to contact our county da and see where he stands! What do you think the dnr is going to do now?
There was an artical in the Milwaukee Journal that quoted a rep from the DNR and they don't like it much. They said iit will make their job harder because everyone will be armed and they will have to take more precautions. I say, isn't everyone armed now during hunting season?????? Cry me a river!
Old 07-09-2010, 08:37 AM
Spike

Smile

Originally Posted by mr.mc54
there was an artical in the milwaukee journal that quoted a rep from the dnr and they don't like it much. They said iit will make their job harder because everyone will be armed and they will have to take more precautions. I say, isn't everyone armed now during hunting season?????? Cry me a river!
amen to that brother!!!
Old 07-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Typical Buck

Good to see common sense making a come back in Jackson county!
Old 07-15-2010, 08:50 AM
Typical Buck

Wish more guys in elected office would get spine like that and always run with the liberial herd.