Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
whats everyone doing >

whats everyone doing

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

whats everyone doing

Old 01-09-2010, 06:34 AM
Fork Horn

Default whats everyone doing

So, what is everyone doing in this cold crappy weather now that hunting season is done with? Anyone shooting, trail cameras, predator hunting? etc....?
Old 01-09-2010, 07:23 AM
Fork Horn

Just got done shoveling snow LOL. I have bought some new bullets and sabots to test in my muzzleloader when I get time.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Typical Buck

Good weather for chase'n Ma round the house! Otherwise not much.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

waiting for it to warm up so I can finish the inside of me enclosed trailer for spring.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mnprohunter
So, what is everyone doing in this cold crappy weather now that hunting season is done with?
Sittin' around checking out hunting forums!!!

We have an Antlerless-Only hunt coming up next weekend and my kids are excited about getting out there for that. We also look forward to doing some predator hunting. We also are always excited to start the hunt for shed antlers. Also, everytime we head to the woods seems to end up some sort of pre-season scout for turkey at this point!
Old 01-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just ended my season last weekend with a couple of big does with my muzzle loader. I also found a small shed. After deer season ends the yotes better watch out. Come late febuary I start getting serious about shed hunting as well.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Typical Buck

Still got a couple weeks of late season bow hunting in the metro unit around my house, I hope to get out a couple more times and at least see a deer. Did have some success on a squirrel/rabbit hunt earlier this week, and all the snow means it's time to hit the snowmobile trails! Back to school in a week and a half and then i'll be reading, reading, sleeping, eating, and reading. Such is the life of an English major.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Playing with my new Cuddeback Capture Trail cam. These things are just as much fun as hunting.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah I think I am going to go shoot my muzzleloader and put one of my cams back out as well...getting late, I am sure horns are falling off, but still fun to check them and see what is on them...other than that....I haven't been up to much except working and spending some time on here...damn cold weather is putting a damper on doing much outside.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm keepin my big rear in inside close to the fireplace. We've had the low's dropping into the negatives with the daily highs not reaching much more than 9. Global Warming my A double S. I'm gettin sick of this cold crap......

This is not typical Illinois weather. I know some of my Northern states friends will think I'm a wimp but it's darn cold here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.