Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Nicholas & Breathitt co. KY leases available >

Nicholas & Breathitt co. KY leases available

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Nicholas & Breathitt co. KY leases available

Old 01-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Spike

Default Nicholas & Breathitt co. KY leases available

Hello Everyone,

I have a few KY leases available.

- 600 acres in Breathitt Co. Kentucky. 90% wooded with a 35 acre hay bottom and an old 30 strip mine in the back of the property. Big hills and deep ravines. Lots of old coal and logging roads makes this property easily accessible by truck or ATV. Campers and ATVs permitted. This property has had very limited hunting pressure. Owner lives on property and will allow food plots on ridge tops. Also spotted 30 elk last year. Annual lease. 12 hunter maximum. $6,000.00

- 160 acres in Breathitt Co. Kentucky. This property is very secluded and on a dead end road. All wooded except for a 5 acre hay bottom. Access road runs right through the middle of the property. This property has had very limited hunting pressure. ATVs permitted. Annual lease. 4 hunter maximum. $1,600.00

400 acres located in Nicholas County, Kentucky. Great mix of hardwoods, cedar thickets and pastures with rolling hills. Nice creek running through the center of the property. Landowner can assist with implementing food plots along the creek bottom if desired. Lots of deer activity on this property. ATV's permitted. Campers permitted with an electric hookup on border of property. Landowner wants to see the bucks grow up and is requiring a 15" minimum outside spread on all bucks harvested as a stipulation to the lease. Annual lease. 8 hunter maximum. $5,000.00

You can contact me at 513-417-2270 or [email protected] for photos or questions. Thanks.