Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
any luck in Indiana? >

any luck in Indiana?

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

any luck in Indiana?

Old 10-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Fork Horn

Default any luck in Indiana?

havent had any luck so far.huntin down by Clay city.just does so far but no shots.just wondering how you other bow hunters are doing here in Indiana so far?good luck to all. lightfoot
Old 10-25-2009, 03:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

hey i have a cabin by cagells mill. Ihave had some luck all bad. Two misses and a wounded deer. But it has been a good season nice to atleast see deer.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:34 PM
Typical Buck

LIGHTFOOT-Been out 9 times now and I finally seen 2 doe's .I just wish i knew what was going on ,it's driving me crazy .
Old 11-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Typical Buck

It should start picking up in the next week, I too have been seeing minimal deeer movement for October already being over.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Spike

Deer movement has been great up here in Starke co near Knox. Seen several mature bucks and alot of does feeding in beanfields in the evening. I shot this 147 inch 11 pointer couple weeks ago on a rainy evening on the edge of a beanfield and woodline. i been running the video camera for my buddy since and we have seen 3 more bucks that will push 150 class no shots yet though.

Old 11-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've only been out 3 times so far thanks to me being sick for about 3 weeks. I have yet to see a deer while on stand. I did kick up a few this morning on the walk in. My main problem right now is i have 3 cornfields standing around the woodlot i hunt. I'm gonna say it's probably close to 400-500 acres of corn total with half of that being the neighbors field. It's very hard to hunt the corn out there unless you stalk and the field is so weedy you can't even see down the rows. I've already had one buck run in front of my truck out of that corn when i was leaving one night. Until they get that down my deer sightings will be minimal.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:09 AM
Typical Buck

I have hunted everyday of the season and I am seeing the same amount of deer as last year. Took doe number 4 Sunday in Jefferson Co.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Dominant Buck

I'm surrounded by corn fields, all picked now, and haven't seen but a pair of does with a fawn crossing my street, and a couple of does with a spike in my front yard. No signs of them chasing, extremely little movement.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by HoosierTom
Deer movement has been great up here in Starke co near Knox. Seen several mature bucks and alot of does feeding in beanfields in the evening. I shot this 147 inch 11 pointer couple weeks ago on a rainy evening on the edge of a beanfield and woodline. i been running the video camera for my buddy since and we have seen 3 more bucks that will push 150 class no shots yet though.

You get around culver at all? Got an invite to hunt on some farms there. The people know what a deer looks like but that's about as far as it goes. Ever drive through there and dream?
Old 11-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Spike

a lot of sign here but not too much movement before dark yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.