Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Cabin for rent in centrel indiana >

Cabin for rent in centrel indiana

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Cabin for rent in centrel indiana

Old 09-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Cabin for rent in centrel indiana

Hey guys. We have one of our cabins empty for the winter and i thought i might try and rent it out for some hunting. Not sure of the price yet. It is a 900 square foot cabin with a wood burner electric water even got satellite if you want. Going to redo the kitchen here soon. It is in a home owners ass. Just down from cagell mills lake on a private road 1/4 mile from the lake. I even have a small lot 1/4 mile down the road that has access to the govt property. Great deer hunting and some turkey. lieber state rec area is just down the road. If your interested let me know. Can do daily, weekly, monthly how ever you want to do it.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Also the lake acces down the road has a public boat ramp that is a good ramp gravel but clean and not to steep
Old 09-24-2009, 02:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

What are you thinking it's worth and forget bout that half a deer deal.

Been looking into that state for years and have some places to hunt in mind. Maybe this year.

Where is it located?