Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Refund x2

Old 09-24-2009, 10:09 PM
Fork Horn

Well, I called the 'ol DNR office today. I thought maybe because I moved this year, and forgot to change my address on application that's why I was denied. I spoke with Jane Doe_01 and she assured me that this was not the reason. She said the only time you will ever get refunded is if all the tags are gone. I put in for a special hunt area, should of made that clear in my original post.

I kind of had the feeling while on the phone with her, that if there was an extra tag floating around, she could of gave it to me..it's was weird.

So all in all, looks like this year is a bust for Gun in Illinois. If anyone has and extra landowner tag and doesn't some company, let me know
Old 09-25-2009, 04:30 AM
Spike

Sorry guys, i may have been misleading. We applied as a group for muzzleloader but individually for firearms. I did put in for a doe tag last night, i figure if i fill my tag i will become the camera guy. How do you go about getting a landowner tag (the actual landowner)?
Old 09-25-2009, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CtElkHunter
Sorry guys, i may have been misleading. We applied as a group for muzzleloader but individually for firearms. I did put in for a doe tag last night, i figure if i fill my tag i will become the camera guy. How do you go about getting a landowner tag (the actual landowner)?

Landowner tag--------either the owner or tennent of 40 acre minimum