Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Gov. Doyle not running again- >

Gov. Doyle not running again-

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Gov. Doyle not running again-

Old 08-26-2009, 07:51 AM
Typical Buck

Default Gov. Doyle not running again-

What a relief for sportsmen and women of Wis. We need to do our home work before the next election and elect a person who values our Natural resources and believes in the second amendment of the constitution. We need a Governor who values our environment and natural resources.

We also need the head of the DNR position, to be an elected position and not appointed by the Governor.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

My sentiments x 2
Old 08-28-2009, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's a damn shame Mark Green wasn't elected in the last election.

Wisconsin dropped the ball on that one.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:07 AM
Spike

Numb nutz did past a good bill for the 10 year olds to harvest deer with a mentor.
But I feel the tag's shoudn't be as much money . My 3 kids work hard for there money here on the farm . I feel the tags price should be $10 to $12 for kids 10 and 11 years of age . The only reason numb nutz pasted it was for more money anyways .
Old 08-30-2009, 06:30 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bill loves bowhunts
Numb nutz did past a good bill for the 10 year olds to harvest deer with a mentor.
But I feel the tag's shoudn't be as much money . My 3 kids work hard for there money here on the farm . I feel the tags price should be $10 to $12 for kids 10 and 11 years of age . The only reason numb nutz pasted it was for more money anyways .
I couldn't agree with you more. All Doyle wants is money! He has robbed just about every fund in the state and has cut funding so much for education that our kids must pay up to $200.00 dollars a year, to go out for sports.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:21 AM
Fork Horn

The tags for the mentored hunters are $7 not $20. It is posted on the dnr's website. I'm not in any way defending the dnr but they really are doing the right thing on the 10, 11 year old hunting rules.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Spike

its been an amazing 8 years, what else can he accomplish? our taxes are right up there with Kalifornia, our roads are crap, state fees like licenses go up every budget while services go down, record unemployment, the only thing he didnt take away was our guns, but did stop the CCW from passing.