HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Midwest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/midwest-25/)
-   -   Indiana hunter countin down the days (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/midwest/299549-indiana-hunter-countin-down-days.html)

garry_3000 08-03-2009 08:52 AM

Indiana hunter countin down the days

OOOO YEA :party0007: it almost that time again. I have seen some good dear in the corn feild and bean feilds this year close to my aunts house she has ten acrs next to them with an stream in her woods and two apple trees. her neighbor took an ten point last year and an drop tyne 12 point two years ago. Boy I cant wait This year only me gets to hunt the land .

tlutterba 08-12-2009 09:09 AM

I feel ya man!!! ALMOST HERE!! I got some ground in urban county and bow starts September 15!!!!! O YEA

Parrot Head 08-14-2009 07:06 AM

I have been getting about 3000 pictures a week off of 5 camers in Jefferson Co. I am ready to go. Planning on beating my 625 hours I hunted last year and to hunt everyday like I have for the past 11 years except for 1 day I missed

hunting junkie 08-16-2009 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by tlutterba (Post 3406136)
I feel ya man!!! ALMOST HERE!! I got some ground in urban county and bow starts September 15!!!!! O YEA

x'2...............................

EndeavorShooter 08-17-2009 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by tlutterba (Post 3406136)

I am jealous, I have tried and tried to find an urban hunting place, with no luck. Guess it will be October 1st., like always.

monster10rackstack 08-20-2009 07:14 PM

Hey guys....Hope everybodys' year was good....The trail pics are starting to look good my way.

bowmanaj 08-20-2009 08:05 PM

I can't wait, the weeks seem like months waiting on the bow opener ... The # of bucks using our farm has increased dramatically compared to last year. There are a few nice ones I've been watching with the cams since May. Come on October 1st :rock:

The Outdoorsman 08-25-2009 05:02 AM

I feel ya, Im anxious for the season to start. Will have our plots in this weekend and should be at a good height come Oct. 1. I have 3 goals for this year, first and foremost, finally get my P&Y buck, but I also want to harvest a deer or two with my new Muzzleloader and take a deer with my bow from the ground, either using spot and stalk technique or using a natural ground blind (blow down, bushes etc.). Im very pumped about this season.

monster10rackstack 09-27-2009 06:53 PM

Urban is underway and the first is close....I'm finishing my spray cresting tonights

Pat Curtis 09-30-2009 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by monster10rackstack (Post 3414739)
Hey guys....Hope everybodys' year was good....The trail pics are starting to look good my way.

How can they NOT look good up your way?! lol When I go up to my uncle's lake house there on Hamilton I nearly hit about 5 bucks wondering along the roads and ditches along HW 1.

Good luck guys! I've been turned down for the military hunts, state park hunts, the farmer/hunter program, my old land up in Steuben County, etc. I'll make the best of it though.