Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Indiana hunter countin down the days >

Indiana hunter countin down the days

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Indiana hunter countin down the days

Old 08-03-2009, 08:52 AM

Default Indiana hunter countin down the days

OOOO YEA it almost that time again. I have seen some good dear in the corn feild and bean feilds this year close to my aunts house she has ten acrs next to them with an stream in her woods and two apple trees. her neighbor took an ten point last year and an drop tyne 12 point two years ago. Boy I cant wait This year only me gets to hunt the land .
Old 08-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

I feel ya man!!! ALMOST HERE!! I got some ground in urban county and bow starts September 15!!!!! O YEA
Old 08-14-2009, 07:06 AM
Typical Buck

I have been getting about 3000 pictures a week off of 5 camers in Jefferson Co. I am ready to go. Planning on beating my 625 hours I hunted last year and to hunt everyday like I have for the past 11 years except for 1 day I missed
Old 08-16-2009, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by tlutterba
I feel ya man!!! ALMOST HERE!! I got some ground in urban county and bow starts September 15!!!!! O YEA

x'2...............................
Old 08-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by tlutterba

I am jealous, I have tried and tried to find an urban hunting place, with no luck. Guess it will be October 1st., like always.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys....Hope everybodys' year was good....The trail pics are starting to look good my way.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't wait, the weeks seem like months waiting on the bow opener ... The # of bucks using our farm has increased dramatically compared to last year. There are a few nice ones I've been watching with the cams since May. Come on October 1st
Old 08-25-2009, 05:02 AM
Typical Buck

I feel ya, Im anxious for the season to start. Will have our plots in this weekend and should be at a good height come Oct. 1. I have 3 goals for this year, first and foremost, finally get my P&Y buck, but I also want to harvest a deer or two with my new Muzzleloader and take a deer with my bow from the ground, either using spot and stalk technique or using a natural ground blind (blow down, bushes etc.). Im very pumped about this season.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Typical Buck

Urban is underway and the first is close....I'm finishing my spray cresting tonights
Old 09-30-2009, 05:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by monster10rackstack
Hey guys....Hope everybodys' year was good....The trail pics are starting to look good my way.

How can they NOT look good up your way?! lol When I go up to my uncle's lake house there on Hamilton I nearly hit about 5 bucks wondering along the roads and ditches along HW 1.

Good luck guys! I've been turned down for the military hunts, state park hunts, the farmer/hunter program, my old land up in Steuben County, etc. I'll make the best of it though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.