Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Average Joes Archery 1922 1st Ave S. Anoka, MN.  55303 >

Average Joes Archery 1922 1st Ave S. Anoka, MN. 55303

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Average Joes Archery 1922 1st Ave S. Anoka, MN. 55303

Old 04-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Spike

Default Average Joes Archery 1922 1st Ave S. Anoka, MN. 55303

I am Mike "Mac" McManus. Myself and Joe Caminati are opening a new Archery Shop and Indoor range. Average Joes Archery will open the doors for business in June. we will be located at 1922 1st Ave S. on the corner of Main St and !st Ave in beautiful downtown Anoka.

Our Shop will feature a full service Proshop along with plenty of Archery and Bowhunting equipment. We have a 20 yard indoor range and plan on having leauges and open to the public shooting as well as memberships. We had hoped to carry the BowTech line of Bows right from the get go, But it may take untill October to get the dealership. We will carry the Diamond line of bows and then add BowTech and possibly Hoyt in the fall.

Our mission at Average Joes is to promote the sport of Bowhunting / Archery.
Our bigest goal here at Joes is not to make millions but to bring great value and service to our customers. Our staff will consist of 4 current and former Sportsman's Wharehouse Archery Dept employees (Joe was the archery Manager there)

We are Average Joes just like you. Blue Collor, Hard Working. Joe and I are Firefighters for the City of Coon Rapids. We know your dollor is hard earned and we want to help you make a informed descision on your equipment, Not just push product at you. Want to just fix your old Bow? That fine with us, We wont try to sell you something you dont want.

The number of young people involved in this sport is declining, and with that in mind Joe and I are determined to GIVE BACK to this great sport. We plan to offer youth Archery/Bowhunter education classes as well as FREE open shooting to youth during designated times. "KID"S ARE THE FUTURE OF THIS SPORT" Lets give them the tools they need to succeed.

We have a list of 300 plus people who were loyal Sportsman's customers. After speaking with many of them there was a common theme. They were not happy with the service they received at other Shop's. If you fall into that catigory, Give us a chance to earn your business. You wont be disappointed.

If you have ant questions, Please feel free to call me 763-350-4143 or E-Mail me direct. [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Mac