Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 700 Pound Bear Hit by Combine >

700 Pound Bear Hit by Combine

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

700 Pound Bear Hit by Combine

Old 04-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 700 Pound Bear Hit by Combine

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!That was why he was covered with corn stalks? He was hibernating!!!!!!!!!!
mr.mc54, Sense when do bear hibernate In corn fields? It's not something you hear all to often but I suppose It could happen. 2nd of all, did the bear have a buddy of his cover himself with corn stalks? Lmao!! Never mind, you seem to think you know a few things about bear so I better not dare Insult your Intelligence.

Whatever happened I guess I could care less, I hope the SOB pays for It good who did It. All I know Is what the TIP guys told me at the Minnesota Deer Classic at their Wall of Shame Booth.

Sorry Redclub, I was just going by what some others told me. No harm met to you In my previous and present post.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!That was why he was covered with corn stalks? He was hibernating!!!!!!!!!!
mr.mc54, Sense when do bear hibernate In corn fields? It's not something you hear all to often but I suppose It could happen. 2nd of all, did the bear have a buddy of his cover himself with corn stalks? Lmao!! Never mind, you seem to think you know a few things about bear so I better not dare Insult your Intelligence.

Whatever happened I guess I could care less, I hope the SOB pays for It good who did It. All I know Is what the TIP guys told me at the Minnesota Deer Classic at their Wall of Shame Booth.

Sorry Redclub, I was just going by what some others told me. No harm met to you In my previous and present post.
Actually, quite often. And I live maybe three miles from the farm where this happened and know the DNR warden and others who were present. There also is a lawsuite by the farmer who hit the bear, against the DNR. But don't take my word for it cuz you think bears close off their dens for each other!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mr.mc54

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Actually, quite often. And I live maybe three miles from the farm where this happened and know the DNR warden and others who were present. There also is a lawsuite by the farmer who hit the bear, against the DNR. But don't take my word for it cuz you think bears close off their dens for each other!!!!!!

Hey Ralph, WTF????.......all of a sudden you believe the DNR, I thought you hated the DNR, now your buddies with them???[:-] Gettin a little soft in your old age aye'....[:'(]
Old 04-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 04-02-2009, 03:15 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

Hey Ralph, WTF????.......all of a sudden you believe the DNR, I thought you hated the DNR, now your buddies with them???[:-] Gettin a little soft in your old age aye'....[:'(]
Hey..Joe b.- Nope,Yep,nope,nope anything else from the p-nut gallery????????????
Old 04-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Spike

That would have been one hell of a buck! But what I don't understand is how to you not see a 700 pound bear laying in the field. You would have to be pretty blind.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:08 AM
Spike

people like that i believe just make the general society look down on us as hunters. I work really hard to change what a lot of people think about hunters because i get a lotta bull crap from people how hunting is terrible.... i do public talks and do a lot of volunteer work and always wear my camo hat i think it helps to show how hunters actually care and not what people think we are as "monsters" or whatever.