Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 IL boys-I need some help >

IL boys-I need some help

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

IL boys-I need some help

Old 01-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: IL boys-I need some help

ORIGINAL: bemidjihunter

Well thanks for all th help guys...I might just try and get in touch with some of those schools and see if I can't crash in some of their student housing for a few months. Now the more important question...and good 3-d leagues or ranges in the area?
Believe it or not there is a good size hunting culture in that area. I pass a lot of shops when I visit up there. I'm sure Matt can help you a little more. You might even be able to find you a farm house in the country to rent up there. Keep you options open. You don't want to be stuck in the city anyways!
Old 01-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Typical Buck

Check the Kane county Chronicle news paper,or possibly the Aurora Beacon news.,they boh have online sites.I live in the Elburn area and right in town I believe there is an apartment or two for rent.Also out in the small town of Kaneville I noticed a couple apartment for rent.I'll see if I can find the numbers to these places and post them.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Spike

You should be able to find something relatively close to that area for ~500-600 a month...one bedroom or studio. Try searching in Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Carol Stream, Bartlett, Oak Brook Terrace...

If I knew you...I live ~30 minutessouth of there...and have a house that is half empty and furnished.

Old 02-03-2009, 06:42 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: bemidjihunter

Now the more important question...and good 3-d leagues or ranges in the area?
Chicago Bowhunters Inc. just off Boughton Rd. in Bolingbrook has 3d tourneys the last Saturday and Sunday of every month. Check out their website http://www.chicagobowhunters.com/for more information.

-David
Old 02-04-2009, 09:14 PM

willow brook is right next to cod. you should be able to find something in the glen ellyn area around there for not too bad.
im stuck in warrenville and the schmucks from naperville and wheaton are both moving into town. its not right.
good luck with your search and the internship willowbrook is a great facility.