Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 hunters willing to go to spring meetings /WI >

hunters willing to go to spring meetings /WI

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

hunters willing to go to spring meetings /WI

Old 01-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Typical Buck

Default hunters willing to go to spring meetings /WI

Just wondering how many of you hunters that responded to "WI DNR crazy" are willing to attend the spring meetings this year.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:27 PM
TJD
Fork Horn

Default RE: hunters willing to go to spring meetings /WI

I plan on going...again...but frankly I have found them to be a waste of time. Sort of like going to witness the Soviet Politburo...all the decisions are made and the hearings are nothing more than the DNR fulfilling their legal obligations to hold hearing.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Typical Buck

I plan to attend them if they will let me video the hearings for my show,I think if more people see how they run the hearings there will be more pressure on them to turn it back to a democracy instead of the way they dictate to us now.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Typical Buck

lungbuster;

I think that would be a greatidea to video the meetings. What a great way to show hunters that are not aware of what goes on there. What tv show would you put them on? You and I know not all hunters will get envolved so this way they can see what we are talking about in regards to the DNR.

I can't see why they(the DNR) wouldn't let you video the meeting. If they don't let you, a nice article in the paper will make them wish they had.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:43 AM
Spike

Does anyone know when and where these are going to be at?
Old 01-06-2009, 07:52 AM
Typical Buck

Trapper they will be posted in your local newspaper.

I TRUELY HOPE HUNTERS WILL PARTICIPATE and get envolved or we are in trouble.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:41 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mr.mc54

lungbuster;

I think that would be a greatidea to video the meetings. What a great way to show hunters that are not aware of what goes on there. What tv show would you put them on? You and I know not all hunters will get envolved so this way they can see what we are talking about in regards to the DNR.

I can't see why they(the DNR) wouldn't let you video the meeting. If they don't let you, a nice article in the paper will make them wish they had.
I would air it on my show; Pronghorn Productions Tv, it airs locally out of Madison on Fox 47 WMSN Sat. at noon, would also air it on my website as I do with all episodes of the show.......I am on a 2 week hiatus but the show will be back the 17th of Jan. I will look into videoing it when the meetings draw nearer,but knowing the DNR I would bet they have some sort of rule against it, otherwise I would think we would have seen it done on another show?
Old 01-10-2009, 07:15 AM
Typical Buck

THISTHREAD SHOWS HOWMANY B***H YETVERY-FEWWILL GET ENVOLVED!

If hunterswould get envolvedand do something instead of just whinning we could see some changes . That is what the problem isin the past. No-one will take a stand. Just look at all the posts in "WI DNR CRAZY". Most replies were negative yetvery few will even go to the meetings.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Dominant Buck

I intend on going to the meetings.. but like in the past they will act like the monkey doll on the dash board.. their head shakes in agreement to what is being said, but they really do not care what your talking about.

It is dishartening to go to those meetings sometimes. We voice our opinions and concerns and are basically promised that those concerns will be taken into account only to learn all the decisions are made by political figure heads that could care less about us.

If you want the DNR's attention.. hit them in the wallet.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:42 PM

ORIGINAL: mr.mc54

THISTHREAD SHOWS HOWMANY B***H YETVERY-FEWWILL GET ENVOLVED!

If hunterswould get envolvedand do something instead of just whinning we could see some changes . That is what the problem isin the past. No-one will take a stand. Just look at all the posts in "WI DNR CRAZY". Most replies were negative yetvery few will even go to the meetings.
Has it ever occured to you that people have more in life to do then just B#$ch about the DNR.

Quick Reply: hunters willing to go to spring meetings /WI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.