Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Looking for Craig from Sportman's Choice in Woodstock? >

Looking for Craig from Sportman's Choice in Woodstock?

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Looking for Craig from Sportman's Choice in Woodstock?

Old 09-30-2008, 03:12 PM

Default Looking for Craig from Sportman's Choice in Woodstock?

A guy named Craig owned Sportsman's Choice 11820 Catalpa Lane in Woodstock, IL. 60098. Does anyone know how to get ahold of him? I think his last name is Bilski/Bilsky or something? This was an awsome archery shop, and Craig was a Guru with a bow. I'd like to track him down to continue to work on my stuff. Any help is appreciated. FYI, the shop is out of business, sorry I should have said that earlier.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Looking for Craig from Sportman's Choice in Woodstock?

Craig closed down a while back but Tim Zimmerman opened up TAZ Archery, alsoin Woodstock. He's only a minute or two from where Sportsmans Choiceused to be. If you're familiar with Craig, you know who Tim is. He helped out Craig a lot and was on Hoyt'sPro Staff for years. I'd highly suggest giving him a call and I think Craig is still building strings and cables for Tim. They both dogreatwork! Heres TAZ Archerys' phone number.......815-530-5835. Good luck!
Old 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Looking for Craig from Sportman's Choice in Woodstock?

Yea, Craig is a good dude, I grew up in marengo, and I broke apeep sight a few years back. I stopped in to leave it with him, he put a new one on in about two min. for nothing, said it was for all the minnows I would buy that winter.