Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Indiana Hunters >

Indiana Hunters

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Indiana Hunters

Old 10-26-2008, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Indiana Hunters

ORIGINAL: Beehunter

What part of the Eel river??????
Logansport, just up from where the 2 rivers meet. My brother has a buddy who's grandparents own a house along the river and there is a nice eddy behind that house. They also caught some big smallies. We just got back, didnt do any good today. Winds have finally picked up, made it kinda tough.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I braved the winds this morning. My buddy had a couple does walk by him in the dark...said they headed my way....never saw them though.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:55 PM
Fork Horn

I live about 15 minutes form where the Eel river dumps into the West Fork White River. I have seen Walleyes caught in the West Fork but not very often.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

The forecast up in NE Indiana looks great from Wednesday on. I can't wait to get out there!
Old 10-27-2008, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Went out tonight. Seen 3 does about 60 yards off. Seen 3 on the way back to the truck as well. Was pretty windy, but it laid down a bit toward dark.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Typical Buck

Was out tonight and ended up seeing 4 bucks and 3 does.....the does were at 25 yds and about to get an arrow when I spoted the 4rd buck of the night.....the does didn't hang once they saw him either
Old 10-28-2008, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I plan on hunting Wed-Sun now that this evil weather is about to break. Tomorrow is my 27th bday...hope to finally get a bday buck. Could have last year on a wide 6....but I couldn't do it.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Spike

Good Luck on your B-day
Old 10-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Went out tonight again and i didn't see a thing except for squirrels. I knew i should have stayed home with the wind like it was. I think it was worse tonight then it was last night. I'll probably be back at it on Saturday, the first day of November and the beginning of some prime hunting time. Think im heading back after those walleye tomorrow.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

So I went up to Gander Mountain this evening...needed to buy a few things. Looked at new shotgun slugs, specifically the new Remington AccuTip's which are supposedly amazing. As it turns out....they better be amazing for $28 per box of 5 shots!! WTF!?!? I have used LightFields for years now with great success (although I use my muzzleloader 90% of the time)...and they cost roughly $12 per box of 5. I just couldn't believe those AccuTips were $28 freakin' dollars!

Quick Reply: Indiana Hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.