Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Blago !

Old 07-24-2008, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Blago !

See quite a bite of people unhappy with Blago on here so thought I would post this. He definately has a negative affect on our hunting in IL!

http://impeachthegov.com/petition.php]http://news.newsmax.com/?K64vXWeFpBWCYSJjpduwt8QHnQbetJR1K&http://impeachthegov.com/petition.php[/url]
Old 07-24-2008, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Blago !

Been there and done that and Madigan still hasn't gotten him impeached[:-] The man is like the Teflon Don of Politics.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ole Rod's doingsis going to be the death of the Dept. of Natural Resources before his term runs out. The guy is a idiot. I hope whoever voted this piece of work into office not once but twice are proud of themselves.....
Old 07-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hopefully he will get put away before he can totally dismantle the DNR.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: racewayking
The man is like the Teflon Don of Politics.
Isn't that the truth. Ole Blago is killing DNR, but then again, he told us years back that he was going to do it. Why are so many people suprised now. If we could only cut Chicago off and send out in the middle of Lake Michigan!
Old 07-25-2008, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

The funny thing was the outdoor life had a tid bit on him a while back with a thumbs up for what he was doing for sportsman. I guess when he made crossbows legal for anyone 62 and and over. I laughed at it thinking they must not have done there research on all the other crap this guy has taken away from us, or at least tried to. I'm glad we got our put and take pheasant hunts back this year, I was a little worried about that this year. We just got to keep fighting until he's out of office, Illinois sportsman unite!!
Old 07-25-2008, 09:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

I remain confused about how he can pretty much loot the DNR given all the money that is pouring in for NR deer tags as well as other licensing fees. You would think that any and all sportsmen organizations in the state would be fighting that tooth and nail.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: fastetti

The funny thing was the outdoor life had a tid bit on him a while back with a thumbs up for what he was doing for sportsman. I guess when he made crossbows legal for anyone 62 and and over. I laughed at it thinking they must not have done there research on all the other crap this guy has taken away from us, or at least tried to. I'm glad we got our put and take pheasant hunts back this year, I was a little worried about that this year. We just got to keep fighting until he's out of office, Illinois sportsman unite!!
And there you go, lets get these older guys back out in the woods who can't draw back a regular bow. MORE MONEY for ole Rod to steal.