Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Nebraska

Old 07-24-2008, 04:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default Nebraska

Just wondering if anyone from Nebraska was in here and where they hunt. What you are seeing and how your season is looking like.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Nebraska

I am out west in Ogallala and I just hunt around the Lake out here on the west end. I have seen some really nice deer but have not been able to get the shot off on one yet. I found a few realy nice sheds out here so I am optimistic I will have a good year.

I am looking forward to the Wyoming Elk Hunt more though (If I am successful tomorrow in the left over tag drawing).
Old 08-01-2008, 01:04 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

I live in South Dakota but grew up in Falls City.

I still go back and bowhunt the week before the rifle season every year back around home. My hunting buddies are giving me good reports on deer numbers. There are always a lot of "big guys" along the MO river.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm in Hastings. I bowhunt on the Little Blue and rifle down by Red Cloud. Big deer everywhere. Hopefully I'll be able to get a close up look at 1.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Spike

I'm from Mississippi. We do some bow hunting at the Santee sioux reservation. anyone from this area?

Old 08-19-2008, 10:34 PM
Spike

From Alliance and hunt around Box Butte Reservoir. Also hunt spot and stalk all around Chadron. Not much of a horn hunter but seen some nice ones so far.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:14 AM

I'm from Beatrice and I hunt alon Cub Creek. Wont be going as much this year though since I am a UNL.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Fork Horn

im from ainsworth big mulies and big whitetails here
Old 10-20-2008, 01:27 PM

I'm from Lincoln, but hunt a lot of birds out of Neligh and chase whitetail out of both Neligh and a place ~25 miles NW of Burwell...

deer EVERYWHERE... not a lot of quality in the herds around neligh due to the "shoot anything with horns" disease... but better out west.

also, I'd go broke buying shells before I could make a dent in the Turkey populations either near Lincoln or Neligh...
Old 10-22-2008, 10:49 AM
Fork Horn

I live at Wahoo,but have a farm near Center. Was there this week end and lots of deer around. The tenants that farm my ground have seen some nice bucks in the area. Center is located about 10 miles south of the Santee Sioux
Reservation.

Quick Reply: Nebraska

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.