Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 RV Rental? (Terra Haute, Indiana) >

RV Rental? (Terra Haute, Indiana)

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

RV Rental? (Terra Haute, Indiana)

Old 07-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Spike

Default RV Rental? (Terra Haute, Indiana)

I will be hunting a farm south of Casey, Illinois just west of Terra Haute, Indiana this upcoming fall. I had a travel trailer rented from a neighbor for the hunt but the deal just fell through. Wondering if anybody know's any RV dealers that may offer rentals in Terra Haute? I will be hunting by myself and would like something with a working shower, and toilet. I will be bow hunting the second week of Nov for 10 days, longer if I draw a gun tag. I have a one-ton pickup, diesel so I can pull about anything. Any help would be great!!

Trying to pay the diesel pick-up off before I invest in a camper but I may have to bite the bullet if I can't come up with a rental at a fair price[/align]
Old 07-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: RV Rental? (Terra Haute, Indiana)

A hotel in Casey isn't a option?
Old 07-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Spike

The Comfort Inn in Casey wants about $65/night. Plus I'm hunting about 20 miles south of town and would rather not commute if possible.
Old 07-20-2008, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow they must be proud of that Comfort Inn. You might trying googling RV places in TH. I know that there are some big ones up there but I'm not sure about rentals.
Old 07-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.rentarvnow.com/rv_rentals/RV-rentals/rvrentals/rv_rentals.html
Old 07-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Spike

Thanks for the link. They are not exactly cheap, almost $300 for 3 nights after you total everything up. Beginning to think a cheap rental is out of the question.
Old 07-20-2008, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 116Buck

Thanks for the link. They are not exactly cheap, almost $300 for 3 nights after you total everything up. Beginning to think a cheap rental is out of the question.
I'd get a good tent and matching sleeping bag. It usually isn't brutally cold that time of year here yet.
Old 07-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya. You might run into some 30 degree nights but you will just have to build a bigger fire. Don't know what your going to do for a shower though. If your going to be that far south of Casey you might try Robinson. The hotels are a lot cheaper.
Old 07-20-2008, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

What about purchasing a older used camper yourself---maybe more than what you would spend on 10 days hotel stay but you would have it for future years.
I did a quick look on ebay and it seems there are some affordable ones out there.
Just a thought
Old 07-20-2008, 05:56 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: dprsdhunter

What about purchasing a older used camper yourself---maybe more than what you would spend on 10 days hotel stay but you would have it for future years.
I did a quick look on ebay and it seems there are some affordable ones out there.
Just a thought

I've thought about that, but I live in a subdivision on an acre lot. Not sure if I want to stare and mow around a camper that I use 2 weeks out of the year. But it may be my best option.

Quick Reply: RV Rental? (Terra Haute, Indiana)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.