Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 license repo by child support >

license repo by child support

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

license repo by child support

Old 05-19-2008, 01:51 PM

Default license repo by child support

YOU WILL GET IT BACK IMMEDATELY AFTER YOU PAY YOUR AGREED AMOUNT.IF YOU DON'T.YOUHAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE DNR.I JUST CONFURMED THIS WITH CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
Old 05-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: license repo by child support

It should be revoked for that. They areyour kids and you need to support them. I wish they would enforce it more often with all the deadbeat dads walking around buying this and buying that for themselves. [:@]

Spudrow from Mo

Old 05-19-2008, 06:45 PM

spudrow, Kiss off I hate you do gooders that they thing they know anything .You don't live the life. maybe a few of us are that bad and it should happen.But a large number of us are hard working folk. and get behind. its life at least were trying to make it right. bite it
Old 05-19-2008, 06:53 PM
Typical Buck

You dumazz, make it right by not paying for your children? I bet you have enough hunting equipment to choke a horse. If you didn't want to support your kids then why bring them into the world. Any responsible man wants to be a real dad and take care of his kids. I bet you won't get any sympathy on here. If you do then they are as bad as you. You big redneck hoosier. You make me sick. [:@]

Just for your info I have had to pay child support and have even hocked many of my guns to pay for that support.

Spudrow from Mo
Old 05-19-2008, 07:19 PM

This post looks to be going nowhere but south! So if you don't pay child support you lose the privilage to hunt? I think this is a great tool, we all know how expensive this sport is becoming, anyone who is doing well enough to enjoy hunting, has enough to step up to the plate and take care of his or her children. Waterfowler, how old and how many kid do you have? Are you able to get them involved into the sport we all love? I don't have kids, but envy all who do and get to enjoy their passions with their children. No one here knows your situation, sometimes a guy just gets behind, a site like this should be used to lift one another up, not bury eachother time and time again which seems to hapen all to often. There is enough hate in this world without faulting people for situations we don't have complete knowledge of, hope all gets back on track and you're able toenjoythis sport, and get your kids involved.

Well waterfowler, I guess I'm as bad as you!! I don't see how tearing a guy down solves anything.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:23 PM

Yea what ever sudpucker. I have four kids and all have everything they need.I wasn't looking for sympathy at All .MY kids do fish and have started hunting, Just for your knowlege spupuker.I using the same shells. I bought fouryeas ago. The jacket I bought 5 years ago. the same decoys and what ever else I have from at least 5 years ago or plus. I dont have to hock any gun becuse a make just enough to pay for them and for me to spend 50.00 on myself for a license to take my kids fishing and hunting F****Y*** Your wrong your opinion sucks. JUST FOR YOU AS YOU DIDNT READ DUMAZZ I GOT BEHIND BECUSE OF JOB LOSS FOR COMPANYDOWNSIZE NOT DUE TO BEING A DEAD BEAT IVE PAID FOR 11 YEARS I ASKED NO PITY NO OPINION FROM SOMEONE WITH HIS HEAD STUCK WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE I WORK FOR EVERYTHING I F****** HAVE FOR YOU TO JUDGE ME F*** y** IF YOU READ DUMAZZ WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES AND THEN JUDGE UNTILL THEN i DONT HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN WHAT PART OF MO DO YOU LIVE I HAVE FAMILLY THERE I STOP BY AND SAY HI REAL MO STYLE
Old 05-19-2008, 10:33 PM

SPUD YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THROUGH THE POST DUMAZZ AND WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD IT ALL
I RESTATE IT BUD YOU SHOUD REEDED RIGHT THRREW TO THE WHOLE DARN THING I THINKS YOULD UNDERSTANDS NOW NOT NEED YOUR PA TO READS IT TO YA YALL HAVES A GOOD NIGHT NOW SLEEP TIGHT BECKY. NEIT. BEATY SUE NIGHT JON BOY NITE GRANDPA NIGT GRAMMA DAM MAN YOUR REALLY STUPID GOOD NITE YALLL
Old 05-20-2008, 07:35 AM
Typical Buck

Your posts show your intelligence, or better yet, the lack of. You make entirely no sense what so ever. If you want to pay me a visit come on, I'll show you a real Missouri welcome. I live in the St. Louis area.

Spudrow from Mo
Old 05-20-2008, 08:50 PM
Fork Horn

I have to agree with spudrow, if I was behind in any of my bills that last thing I would be doing is buying hunting licenses, or be thinking about taking hunting trips.

Its all about personnel responsibility, but I know it easier to blame someone else.

Old 05-21-2008, 02:32 AM

Old Saying Says.....You Gotta Pay To Play!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.