Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

missori guys

Old 04-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: missori guys

I don't know....that looks like a decent sized Doe for a Young Man to shoot?I've seen a lot smaller deer shot by guys 30,40 and 50 years old that I would have been ashamed to tag! [&:]

A lot depends on if it is a first time Hunter or how many years of experience you have to be more patient...xxxRoryxxx is good Young Hunter that I know will continue toimprove the more he hunts!
Old 04-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GVoverstreet7

well i don't mean to brag but yeah i've got quite a few trophies under my belt
once again, all this trophy talk of yours, lets see some pics
Old 04-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GTOHunter

I don't know....that looks like a decent sized Doe for a Young Man to shoot?I've seen a lot smaller deer shot by guys 30,40 and 50 years old that I would have been ashamed to tag! [&:]

A lot depends on if it is a first time Hunter or how many years of experience you have to be more patient...xxxRoryxxx is good Young Hunter that I know will continue toimprove the more he hunts!
ya for it being a southeast missouri deer, on public ground, its not a yearling. and for it being my 5th deer, and ya guess what, i do pass up bucks, thats what killed me this

Old 04-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those are some really nice looking Buck Mounts and Ducks Mounts too Rory........who does your mounts?
Old 04-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GTOHunter

Those are some really nice looking Buck Mounts and Ducks Mounts too Rory........who does your mounts?
a guy out here close to home, in jefferson county
weve only had one problem the whole time my family has been giving him work, he put my dads name on mine and his capes, and so on the two mounts this year he got them mixed up. hes been great, and is very cheap too
Old 04-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Spike

I'll second that GTOhunter...I said the same thing when I saw the doe...I imagine it was close to 80 or 100 lbs...If I planned on shooting a doe...I would gladly shoot one that size...Not a bad kill Rory...GVoverstreet7just sounds like a punk so dont let him concern you

Old 04-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Fork Horn

I hunt in Jefferson,Washington,Crawford and Putmam County. I live in House Springs Mo.
Old 04-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

where do you hunt in jefferson?
Old 04-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Randolph and Chariton counties.

Were at in these counties?
Old 04-10-2008, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do most of my hunting in Calloway County, occasionally make trips up to Monroe. I put in for the Managed Hunt at Columbia Bottoms for a couple years before I got drawn this year. With the way it's set up now, I'll probably keep putting in for that one every year.

Quick Reply: missori guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.