Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Wis Gun Season Report >

Wis Gun Season Report

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Wis Gun Season Report

Old 11-26-2007, 06:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Wis Gun Season Report

Well the regular 9 day gun season is over. It was ok for the most part saw and shot at alot of bucks with only a couple direct hits. I shot a doe on the first sunday and a small 8 pointer yesterday morning. My brother took a doe and my cousin took a small 8 pointer as well. Its now muzzle loader season for the next 10 days and I hope the bucks are moving better than they were during the gun season.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:32 AM

Default RE: Wis Gun Season Report

i only saw two deer opening weekend and that was it hopefully i have a better muzzle loader or t zone season

Old 11-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Fork Horn

this was the worst season my crew has ever had. we have fifteen people that hunt and through the whole week we only got three deer. A year to soon forget!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Typical Buck

We had a fairly good year at our camp, NW Langlade Co, out of 7 guys we got 5 deer, a 7 pt, 6 pt, button buck, and 2 does. We didnt see much deer activity, one of the guys did miss a real nice buck he said, and one of the guys didnt see a deer all season. It gets disheartening sitting that long and not seeing anything, i figured it out the other day and i only saw deer .01% of the time i spent in the woods. here's a pic of my doe, she weighed 120 dressed.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Fork Horn

We hunt LaCrosse cty. and we saw more bucks than ever.Only problem was they were all small.One guy saw 9 bucks opening day.What few does we saw were small too.We passed up as big of a deer as a 17" 10 pointer.My nephew shot a 15" 8 pointer opening morning and my brother shot a doe on Thanksgiving morning.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:25 PM
Bartender

1 160lb doe wednesday before thanksgiving and a doe and nub buck Sunday after. Still have until Dec 9th with the gun season in CWD.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just couldnt take gun seasion too seriosly. I killed 11 deer with my bow first seasion.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:21 PM

Good gun season shot this 10 on saturday evening. Biggest deer I have ever shot. Northwestern WI

Old 11-26-2007, 08:28 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: craiggers

Good gun season shot this 10 on saturday evening. Biggest deer I have ever shot. Northwestern WI

Damn thats a big deer, congrats.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Spike

Only saw one deer in SE Wisconsin didn't hunt that much, usually a couple hours morning and evening. Will muzzleload and antlerless hunt the next few weeks.

Quick Reply: Wis Gun Season Report

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.