Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Old 07-18-2007, 08:32 PM

Default RE: Black panthers in the hunting woods

Uncle Matt wrote: Does anyone else see a rather obvious decrepency in this story?

I love puzzles!

If the 4 wheeler was broke down then how can they do this- "so we went as fast as the fourwheelers could go and it was too fast"

Did I win something?
Old 07-18-2007, 08:44 PM

For me, its not really the fact that he says he saw a black cat, its not that I dont believe him... its when he says he has pictures, then makes excuses and beats around the bush for 2 weeks and cant ever seem to get anything posted... thats what I have a problem with, not that he alledges that he saw one, just that he cant get his story right, and keeps BSing about getting pics up... anyone else feel like I do?
Old 07-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: the bees knees

For me, its not really the fact that he says he saw a black cat, its not that I dont believe him... its when he says he has pictures, then makes excuses and beats around the bush for 2 weeks and cant ever seem to get anything posted... thats what I have a problem with, not that he alledges that he saw one, just that he cant get his story right, and keeps BSing about getting pics up... anyone else feel like I do?
No.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TimberCreek

Uncle Matt wrote: Does anyone else see a rather obvious decrepency in this story?

I love puzzles!

If the 4 wheeler was broke down then how can they do this- "so we went as fast as the fourwheelers could go and it was too fast"

Did I win something?
There will be some sort of excuse to follow - I assure you. Must be a heck of an ATV mechanic! Went from doing wheelies - to broke down - to fully fixed and going as fast as the ATV would go in no time. []
Old 07-19-2007, 04:01 AM
Typical Buck

by the way... Im also the tooth fairy, and Ive decided to come back to Uncle Matt's house and confiscate his house because I found out that he pulled all his teeth instead of them falling out because he kept biting his tongue when He heard something he didnt like.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:57 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

Anyone ever see a black color phase bobcat?

That's a first for me.[:-] Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bristowboy_20

by the way... Im also the tooth fairy, and Ive decided to come back to Uncle Matt's house and confiscate his house because I found out that he pulled all his teeth instead of them falling out because he kept biting his tongue when He heard something he didnt like.
Huh? What was that?

Sure don't sound like fessin' to me!
Old 07-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Agreed - What a waste of time! Sorry but thats how I feel too.

FH
Old 07-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: farm hunter

Agreed - What a waste of time! Sorry but thats how I feel too.

FH
I cant get pics posted BECAUSE THE PICTURES ARENT MINE. My friend Steve is the one who supposedly has the pictures. THey WERE supposed to get posted in the local newspaper, but it didnt happen, so I am assuming that maybe there never was any pictures. IM NOT FESSING UP MATT lol.. Sorry about not being able to get pics. but no matter, THEY DO EXIST. I will go to my grave believing in them, and I have seen living proof. So I am happy, but if you arent, go watch a Jenna Jameson video. That should make you a little happier haha.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:28 PM

I know that in MN they trapped a Big Black cat. I'm not sure it was called a panther or leopard.
They believed that someone had it as a pet and let it go. It was killing cats and dogs in a rural
area. I know northern MN has a large cougar population. Alot of them are from people letting
go of their "pet" one when they can't handle them any more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.