Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Old 07-15-2007, 07:50 AM

Default RE: Black panthers in the hunting woods

ORIGINAL: _Dan

I hit a unicorn with my truck last night....but my camera broke, so I can't post pictures....................
I had a similar thing happen to me... last week coming home from work carpooling with Santa Claus and the toothfairy, We smashed into a big foot that was chasing a unicorn across the road... we have pictures and all!! but wouldnt you know it, I cant find my camera, and I dont think I'm gonna be able to post any pics...guess you'll just have to take my word for it.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

ive heard the panthers in nc at my aunts cabin. its a scary sound you dont wanna here
Old 07-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: the bees knees

I hit a unicorn with my truck last night....but my camera broke, so I can't post pictures....................
I had a similar thing happen to me... last week coming home from work carpooling with Santa Claus and the toothfairy, We smashed into a big foot that was chasing a unicorn across the road... we have pictures and all!! but wouldnt you know it, I cant find my camera, and I dont think I'm gonna be able to post any pics...guess you'll just have to take my word for it.
Can you get over the counter tags for unicorns or are they on a draw system only? I think this guy wanted to get as many hits as possible. At nine pages, looks like he did a good job.....
Old 07-15-2007, 05:06 PM

Bristowboy 20 Wrote: I know its true! But gosh, its like the dnrcame in and classified the pictures or something. I dont know what to do now. I know those cats are back there.

Right----------[8D]Thats just what the government did at roswell!
Old 07-15-2007, 05:25 PM

ORIGINAL: KickerPoint79

ORIGINAL: the bees knees

Can you get over the counter tags for unicorns or are they on a draw system only? I think this guy wanted to get as many hits as possible. At nine pages, looks like he did a good job.....
Dont you know any better? Unicorns are an endangered species, duh. You cant kill em on purpose...however, big foot tags are sold OTC if you have a fed trap license.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok then explain this? i thought there was no such thing as a black panther? hmmm anyone want to rethink their response?

http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/articles/2007/07/15/baby_panther_adopted_by_dog/
Old 07-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I believe ya brother. I told my grandpa about this forum, and he told me that when he was 9 yrs old and lived on a plantation, he heard thishorrible scream one night after goin to bed. He saidthat he'd never been so scared in his life! He ran to his dad and he also heard it, and told him it was a black panther and not to be worried. My grandfather doesn't lie. He is the nicest, most honest and most christian man i know. (not that he goes around and preaches about god or anything; i have never seen him do one thing wrong my entire life)
Old 07-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ok im starting to lose what were debating here. Everyone is arguing about black panthers being in eastern america right? From what ive read some people dont beleive in them anywhere (there is most certainly black panthers in this world!). And whats the whole arguament about Cougars and Mountain Lions? Im so confused. And btw, why cant the guy who said he has a picture of them just freaking post them!!!! lol
Old 07-15-2007, 09:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

Ok then explain this? i thought there was no such thing as a black panther? hmmm anyone want to rethink their response?

http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/articles/2007/07/15/baby_panther_adopted_by_dog/
One of the biggest problems in schools today. They teach our kids to read and then the kids stop reading.

No one wassaying anything about there not being black panthers Squirrely. It was simply a matter of where the alleged black panthers were possibly located.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Alright boys, alright. That's enough (for now).

Bristow I want to refer you to a few counseling sessions withDairy King, it will do ya alot of good.

If I recall correctly, DK also posted about some alleged monster or creature of some sort in the woods a year or so ago on this very site. Seems he came up with some story of this monster attacking him, leaving him somewhat bloodied and scarred up. He wound up wondering if he might have contracted rabies from the beast.

In a strikingly similar fashion, he made the mistake ofputting too much hot air in his balloon and...............you guessed it - the balloon popped.

Eventually old Lance fessed uplike a good guy. We appreciated his story, got a few laughs and gave him his well deserved lumps.

So let's go over this thing here and sum it up. There are three key elements.......

1. THE STORY.

2. FESSIN UP.

3. TAKING YOUR LUMPS.

You have definately taken care of the story telling part. (I really liked the part about horrible screams in the dark of the night, sending kids running scared for their life - that was good.)

And you are now gonna take your lumps for awhile, like it or not. The boys have already set in on ya, and they ain't gonna stop for a good while. It's the old "you made your bed - now sleep in it" thing. I reeled them in for a brief moment so we could go over this. It's for your own good. Just old Uncle Matt looking out for ya. No need for thanks - the laughs are enough. (Hint: Ya should have put a part in there with some glowing green eyes in the dark or somethingthat would have been real good too!) If I'm correct, the boys will be sinking their teeth into you starting about, oh I'd say, the next post.

But to really complete this thing ya gottatakecar of the fessin up part.

[X(]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.